Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:12:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horizon State(HST) - Decision Token!!!  (Read 133 times)
Nirubu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:45:41 PM

Hey BTCtalk!
Have you heard about this great new coin yet? Its an ERC-20 token and it has a really low market cap of 33kk USD, so now would be the perfect time to buy some if you havent already. Price was up to 1,30$ and just recently entered a phase of dipping to refuel for the inevitable moonrocketlaunch. But its not only good for hodling and making a lot of money.
Its one of the few coins that actually has a solid product and engaged dev team behind it! HST is going to revolutionize democracy as we know it. The main purpose of this token is to be used for making decisions on a huge scale by letting people vote on them democratically. For example in presidential elections.

What HST is going to improve about voting:
- Data is going to be stored on the blockchain, so its going to be unalterable and unhackable, no more voting fraud scandals and stuff like that!
- Voting is going to be a lot more convenient, immediate and frequent.
- Holding votes is usually very expensive, using HST will reduce voting costs to 2-10%

Horizon State already have some big partners to facilitate this process, one of them being the United Nations!
But don't take my word for it! Check them out yourself! Heres the website: https://horizonstate.com/ where you'll also find an FAQ and the whitepaper.
Thank you for your time Bitcointalk!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:54:23 PM

I will check out theur website and do further due diligence I saw and follow their page on facebook but haven't really paid attention to what they are about. I think buying now will be the best time.Thank you for spreading the word about Horizon state.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: