Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fluctuation  (Read 827 times)
tomasw66 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:23:59 AM

So most of you think, that it fluctuates because of the manipulation? So no indicators of stability in the near future, just pure speculations, right?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:52:10 AM

So most of you think, that it fluctuates because of the manipulation? So no indicators of stability in the near future, just pure speculations, right?

Yes, decentralisation coin will never stable, especially the popularity of the things is already high, so the transaction flow will be really fast and it will cause the price fluctuate a lot, and all of the price is all based on people speculation and how the speculator guide the users to the direction they want
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:47 AM

Yes, decentralisation coin will never stable, especially the popularity of the things is already high, so the transaction flow will be really fast and it will cause the price fluctuate a lot, and all of the price is all based on people speculation and how the speculator guide the users to the direction they want
i think it will stable after some time
just look at metal trade, just like gold, silver, etc
so many exchange just like crypto, but it stable after a long time
gold price go higher and higher just like BTC
we can learn from that, BTC can reach that point too
when supply balance the demand

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:59:05 AM

I think it is normal in bitcoin to flactuate because bitcoin is not stable,it is volatile,so expect this to happen. Consider also the demand why bitcoin flactuate,but i think it will recover and go back to a higher price this coming days.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

I think it is normal in bitcoin to flactuate because bitcoin is not stable,it is volatile,so expect this to happen. Consider also the demand why bitcoin flactuate,but i think it will recover and go back to a higher price this coming days.

Yes you are right, because this holidays now many people need money and they sell their bitcoin to spend in christmas and new years coming i think that's the reason why bitcoin go down because of more demand less getting supply. Fluctuation of cryptocurrrency is normal because of being volatile that's what happened now. I think after few months the price gonna hit to the moon and if you have capital now it is the opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is dump.

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:41 AM

I think the fluctation of bitcoin value is due to holiday seasons. Im hoping that this will stable at high value soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:55:50 AM

Bitcoin Price Fluctuation, does not affect any investors, instead it is the very Big moment they have been waiting for, we have upcoming many forks and That's why bitcoin price Fluctuates, and most of the reason of it,  because if a new coin appears many mining companies are supporting it so the price of bitcoin will not be stable and cannot be stable because of it's volatility, it might be going down up to this days but, it will surge after forks.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:57:25 AM

bitcoin price is fluctuation because no one can't regulated bitcoin.. the price are control by users, that's normal if bitcoin price is never stable.. as far as bitcoin price not fall more than 50% I think that's not a big problem.. bitcoin will be better in 2018, I trust it..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?
maybe it will stop its fluctuation after year end and also there's a possibility that the price will increase on first week of 2018 like what others say but i believe on it.  Cause this scenario is temporary only which is after this the price will recover let just wait and wait to buy.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:34:31 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:38:58 PM by jhonjhon

It's difficult to make prediction, moreover that there is a big manipulation power by whales.
But I this that in some weeks bitcoin will start to rise again
Whales could contribute the trend of prices in the market but it doesn't mean they are manipulating it totally. There is only an instance that they are playing their money in order to make money and to have a good market of their tokens.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

The fluctuation is good in a sense from this we come to know that this currency is circulating in the market but if the people use this currency for transaction or trading then it is good if the bitcoin is withdraw then the effect is highly fluctuating the bitcoin price. Since last month before the Christmas the bitcoin were withdraw for the event of this Christmas for celebration and the now they are moving back they are buying bitcoin in their countries.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:24 AM

Bitcoin has been fluctuate in price since the beginning and there is no time that it has ever have a stable price till date. The major reasons why bitcoin has not been used by mainstreams shop and retail shop is because bitcoin price fluctuate a lot. We need stability to be able to used bitcoin as currency and for bitcoin to be adopted all over the world as money.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?
It might not happen that way. There is always some sort of analogy in the crypto currency where investment inflow is maintained with those investors who we call as whales and they invest a lot more money into it and hold it for very long time. When they do this, they actually naturally make the market capitalism locked to some point and this gives us the price of bitcoin which we are currently seeing today. Now why those fluctuation? Well, they will come in when people like you and me who are small investors will invest in small chunks and will will also fear of loosing the money so we will cash out pretty fast. This cream layer over the cake is what you looking at currently and this is what fluctuate the bitcoin a lot. And no its not a bubble, it real deal with real people making money out of it and spending money over it. :-D

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

It might not happen that way. There is always some sort of analogy in the crypto currency where investment inflow is maintained with those investors who we call as whales and they invest a lot more money into it and hold it for very long time. When they do this, they actually naturally make the market capitalism locked to some point and this gives us the price of bitcoin which we are currently seeing today. Now why those fluctuation? Well, they will come in when people like you and me who are small investors will invest in small chunks and will will also fear of loosing the money so we will cash out pretty fast. This cream layer over the cake is what you looking at currently and this is what fluctuate the bitcoin a lot. And no its not a bubble, it real deal with real people making money out of it and spending money over it. :-D
That is why we need to go with the flow as well we don't need to panic all the time, and those whales cannot really control, it is their advantage thay they do have a money to buy coins as much as they want, so for us who are suffering to buy bitcoin a lot is to buy even for a little and just hold it and eventually we can have what we aim for.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe

i agree...all business  experiences flactuation but it is common knowledge that it will not continue that way so ni worries and let us wait till it hit high again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:56:01 AM

We don't know as we can't predict what will come next because i believed there are lot of attempt to dump bitcoin and as well as all digital currencies but in talking of bitcoin alone if the price value will go deeper it will become the opportunity to buy as much as we can so that we could be onboard when it rise up next year. So nothing to worry about and keep on holding.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

This quite normal. Bitcoin hit the peak so fast then we can expect that bitcoin will stabilize in higher spot or settle down in lower spot.  This field is business and business is about the markets supply and demand and this affects the whole cycle of BTC.

bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

Yes, because bitcoin price not stable yet, and no one can make sure what will happen next. But bitcoin still profitable.
Actually the price control by investors so they price fluctuation.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
ngod91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:59:26 AM

I think if Bitcoin prices are to be stable, long term investors, investors who just want to invest in 3-4 months and then do not invest, have made Bitcoin erratic, now it's only a small reduction, but if there are long-term investors then I think it will be more stable...
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:03:19 PM

Okay again with this bubble.

Let's assume that bubble has already burst,people that are thinking that it isn't popping yet. Do you realize that bitcoin has fell down at $19,000 - $12,000.

I dont think it have yet bursted. The recent decrease that we have been saying may most likely not be the burst of bubble but just temporary downfall.
Reasons can be attributed to the holiday season. People have been selling their bitcoin holdings extensively because of the holidays, also the recent spike in price was quite a cake walk for overnight investors to gain good profit.

Thus most of them have been selling their holdings in the recent times which have possible caused this sharp decline in value and pricing.
Hopefully after the holidays are over and we progress in the new year, bitcoin value shall have some stability over time and may possibly gain it value back too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: