Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal for Canadians  (Read 150 times)
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

Hello guys! I will need to withdraw high amounts like 10,000$ + to my Canadian bank account, I'm just wondering which website is the best to do?

I've been using https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/ but their withdrawal limit is about 3000$ which is too low.

Thanks! Smiley
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

Bump!
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:03 PM

I have no idea but I gotta ask why would you withdraw large sums of 10k+? Because if you do so they will immeadiately ask where that money came from, you are better off doing cashout in chunks of 9k to avoid the hassle.

HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

I have no idea but I gotta ask why would you withdraw large sums of 10k+? Because if you do so they will immeadiately ask where that money came from, you are better off doing cashout in chunks of 9k to avoid the hassle.

Who would ask where the money came from, my bank or the company running the website? If you're speaking about the bank it doesn't matter because everything will be declared Wink
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:49:56 AM

I think  Bitfinex will work well for my needs, any thoughts?
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

check EZBTC

worldtraveller
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:32:07 AM

check EZBTC

Will do, thanks for the recommendation! Smiley
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

Who would ask where the money came from, my bank or the company running the website? If you're speaking about the bank it doesn't matter because everything will be declared Wink
The bank then the government and your money might be pulled out.
 Better be careful what your next steps will be.
I dont think a bank will be a suitable place for you to withdraw your crypto.
Go to localbitcoins and look for other options to withdraw your money like money transfer companies.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

Hello guys! I will need to withdraw high amounts like 10,000$ + to my Canadian bank account, I'm just wondering which website is the best to do?

I've been using https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/ but their withdrawal limit is about 3000$ which is too low.

Thanks! Smiley

http://quadrigacx.com

Very whale friendly with fees

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

Thanks! Smiley

QuadrigaCX has pretty high limits.  Kraken does too but man their servers are overloaded a lot.
You have to get verified on both though.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:01 AM

Thanks! Smiley

http://quadrigacx.com

Very whale friendly with fees

Well they charge 0.5% to trade your coins to fiat which is twice the cost of Kraken...  also depending on how much trading you have to do, the fee on Kraken is gradually reduced.

HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:23:48 AM

I am in Montreal and have been using Quadriga CX for withdrawal without any problem they allow bank transfers up to 100K for 2% fee in 3 days and without a fee in 7 days, a bank wire with no fee for transfers up to 500K. For transfers up to 5K you can use intrac e -transfer ( 2days) for a fee of 2% + 5 CAD. A bonus with them for me is that they don't charge you the BTC transfer fees, at current transfer fees and dealing with small transfers this is a big add on.

https://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=xc5lepk7w532v6xwg1g0qyto

Cool thanks a lot! Smiley
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:25:00 AM

So far I've got Quadriga CX and ezBtc, I'll looking into both, thanks guys! Smiley
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:32:11 AM

Withdraw 4 date and you will get everything in yours bank acount.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░