Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WINNERS ANNOUNCED! CGB Logo/Brand Design Contest!  (Read 7314 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:35:00 PM

physical CGB concept, feel free to alter/improve.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:53:58 PM

And this is how you truly sell CGB...

Grin

K.

Ha, the wife will love that!

Looks like we got a winner!

+1

but i prefer brunettes

BTW do i still have time for 1 more crack ?  is the deadline still midnight tonight USA time?

I think you could have another crack at her, she's not easily pleased though...

K.
Kruncha

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:57:22 PM

Just one based of the original concept...

This was the first one I did, wasn't gonna post it, but who am I to decide...

K.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 09:27:21 PM

Updated my first sub logo  Tongue
Kruncha

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:41:29 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 10:30:36 PM by Kruncha

I've got to say, respect to a lot of people in this thread. There's some great designs - some of them are more art than logo, but very impressive.

It's really good to see, and helps confidence in CGB - I've not seen talent like this in any other logo contest.

good luck everyone, it's been a pleasure working with you (no matter who wins, they deserve it - maybe, lol) Smiley

K.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 11:40:38 PM

I've got to say, respect to a lot of people in this thread. There's some great designs - some of them are more art than logo, but very impressive.

It's really good to see, and helps confidence in CGB - I've not seen talent like this in any other logo contest.

good luck everyone, it's been a pleasure working with you (no matter who wins, they deserve it - maybe, lol) Smiley

K.

1+

well said dude. I wish the winner all the best...   I have had fun on this thread! really enjoyed it!

I agree
great work everyone, amazing artwork, this has been fun.

Grin
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:36:34 AM

Right last one now, thought I'd do something different.

elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 09:18:00 AM

Ok ladies and gents, the CGB contest is now closed and no more submissions will be accepted.

Thank you first of all to everyone who participated. The level of skill and artistry presented has surpassed our grandest hopes! Very well done all!

If you have entered a submission, please either edit your submission with your CGB wallet address or post your address on this thread.

The CGB team will be reviewing all of the submissions and if necessary, we will have another thread for a public vote. It is quite possible that we have 2 artists combine their creations which would most likely prohibit a public vote, but we will see how this plays out.

We will update everyone as soon as possible with the outcome and I will reward all of those that participated. Thank you again for making this so successful!

Keep an eye out for updates as well as the CGB website set to launch very soon!

~ the CGB Three
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:51:29 AM

Ok ladies and gents, the CGB contest is now closed and no more submissions will be accepted.

Thank you first of all to everyone who participated. The level of skill and artistry presented has surpassed our grandest hopes! Very well done all!

If you have entered a submission, please either edit your submission with your CGB wallet address or post your address on this thread.

The CGB team will be reviewing all of the submissions and if necessary, we will have another thread for a public vote. It is quite possible that we have 2 artists combine their creations which would most likely prohibit a public vote, but we will see how this plays out.

We will update everyone as soon as possible with the outcome and I will reward all of those that participated. Thank you again for making this so successful!

Keep an eye out for updates as well as the CGB website set to launch very soon!

~ the CGB Three

Thanks for the opportunity, I appreciate the CGB teams honesty and transparency in running this competition, you have shown great ethics and I wish CGB and the development team all the success in the future. Thanks again and congratulations to the winner in advance.

Grin
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:19:39 PM

So when will the winners be anounced?
Can´t wait to see the final CGB logo Grin
r3wt

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:35:13 PM

prepare to be underwhelmed(i've actually seen the logo)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:39:59 PM

The 2 winners are merging there creations. As soon as they are done, we will announce, send bounties and launch the website. Just waiting on the art!
bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 08:47:37 PM

The 2 winners are merging there creations. As soon as they are done, we will announce, send bounties and launch the website. Just waiting on the art!

So if we haven't already been contacted, we didn't win? Interested to see the final product..

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
bahamapascal

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:50:45 PM

Hey thanks, that sounds great!
Looking forword to both of them (logo and website) Smiley
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:53:02 PM

So if we haven't already been contacted, we didn't win? Interested to see the final product..

Yes, unfortunately. It was a very difficult decision and we could have literally gone with any of the 13 artists and emerged with an exceptional logo. However, art is subjective and we had to pick a direction and go with it. You all did great and I will be giving CGB to everyone who participated based off of the level of participation. Thank you!
bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 09:21:38 PM

Yes, unfortunately. It was a very difficult decision and we could have literally gone with any of the 13 artists and emerged with an exceptional logo. However, art is subjective and we had to pick a direction and go with it. You all did great and I will be giving CGB to everyone who participated based off of the level of participation. Thank you!

Art is definitely subjective - I was a judge for a city-wide art fair a few years back and it was a nightmare! Sometimes it's comparing apples and oranges even within the same medium. I'm just glad I didn't spend too much time making logos (I had a ton of designs sketched out) -- there are several people in here that have invested a lot of time, I'm sure. The 3D metal cigarette pack rendering, for example, had to take a pretty serious chunk of time if it was made from scratch for this contest.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:30:13 PM

Off topic, but I wrote an article about CGB on devtome.  I was just wondering if one of the devs could check and help me fill in the missing info.

Thanks!   Smiley

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=cryptogenic_bullion
r3wt

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:45:45 PM

Off topic, but I wrote an article about CGB on devtome.  I was just wondering if one of the devs could check and help me fill in the missing info.

Thanks!   Smiley

why don't you go give your own coin some attention? i've got 300+ jupiter coins and i'd hate to see the coin tank

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:57:43 AM

Thanks!   Smiley

Happy to help. Please email any questions you need answered to cryptogenicbullion@gmail.com
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:30:35 AM

Thanks!   Smiley

why don't you go give your own coin some attention? i've got 300+ jupiter coins and i'd hate to see the coin tank

diff update!  you can compile the new client now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: