Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 02:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Transaction to Bittrex  (Read 91 times)
bitcoinnoob111 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

Hello all, I sent a transaction from my electrum wallet to bittrex that took several days to complete (due to low fee). I was patiently waiting until I saw the transaction being complete with the green checkmark two days ago, yet I don't see the funds via BTC in my bittrex wallet. Did I lose these funds?? I can provide transaction ID # if that will help.
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

For the short term, I don't recommend Bittrex. There are better platforms out there that are smooth and accept world wide users:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667100.msg27203578#msg27203578
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

Hello all, I sent a transaction from my electrum wallet to bittrex that took several days to complete (due to low fee). I was patiently waiting until I saw the transaction being complete with the green checkmark two days ago, yet I don't see the funds via BTC in my bittrex wallet. Did I lose these funds?? I can provide transaction ID # if that will help.

It would be best to contact Bittrex support about it, I personally don't have problems with them. Some people are a bit salty as they have been cracking down on Pump and dumpers.

Derailing though. Anyway I don't think you lost the funds as the checkmark indicates that the funds came trough to the destination. Best is to contact bittrex about it and give them as much information as you can. I once had a similar problem with a different coin and I got it credited to my account within 24h.

pmtxcrypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

Agree with other exchanges besides Bittrex it really depends what you are looking to buy.  Also if you don't have it make sure you use MetaCert (Cryptonite) etc.  Some of the exchanges and such have been compromised recently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: