Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2525 times)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:30:58 AM

Sure, bitcoin is indeed still the #1 right now. But expect that to change after a few years if we continue to have scaling problems. The development is definitely quite slower compared to other altcoins for some reason.

Not because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency it doesn't mean that it will be the #1 cryptocurrency forever. The first ever internet search engine was the "Archie Query Form". Guess what? That search engine fell off the face of the internet and Google is the #1 right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

Sure, bitcoin is indeed still the #1 right now. But expect that to change after a few years if we continue to have scaling problems. The development is definitely quite slower compared to other altcoins for some reason.

Not because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency it doesn't mean that it will be the #1 cryptocurrency forever. The first ever internet search engine was the "Archie Query Form". Guess what? That search engine fell off the face of the internet and Google is the #1 right now.
Yeah,I agree with you bro,some of the altcoins development are rapid so there maybe any changes will come in the coming years.Bitcoin community need to resolve the transaction problem by implementing the lightning network as fast as they can or else people will lose trust on bitcoin.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Probably. But bitcoin admittedly has too many transactional issues right now that some people would try to look for an alternative. And a lot of alts with good projects behind it. Its about time people diversify their portfolios

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Imnon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

yes, when you find many ways to exchange your bitcoin to real money you must don’t care about it just trading it and moving your btc into real money.
Hope government to give us more paying methods
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

Your idea is correct. The cryptocurrency at the present time is the most powerful in the market. There will be no doubt in future for this. There are more altcoin in the market which are still not good yet they exist in the market. Such as etherum, lightkayne, and rappel etc. Bitcoin is only a nose, Bitcoin gold, Bitcoin cash and others have Bitcoin.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

yup I guess if you can see in the website of coin market cap almost all of altcoin go follow to the cureves of bitcoin's pricing
still king huh but definitely true
it will be the number one in cryptocurrency no matter what hehehe and the value also
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

No, bitcoin is not the one and only. Although bitcoin is greater,well Known and valuable  than any other coin .there many coins out there that will also have a great future.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

Your idea is correct.And a lot of alts with good projects behind it and They're all too unreliable for someone like me. I can manage my time with Bitcoin and there would be no market for encrypted money.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

The world is changing. Bitcoin gave us a mechanism for self-government and self-organization. I hope that it will give impetus to the development of crowdfunding. But you have to be ready for that. It seems to me that even the most advanced part of society is not ready to take responsibility for abandoning the habit of living on the instructions of the government.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

I think you are completely right. Many people suggested altcoins will help us, create better economy, better industries etc. but in the end they only add up to market growth. Bitcoin is #1 coin and no other coin will take its place.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
leninabli

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

I agree to this completely, bitcoin prices are not that much manipulated . Most of the alt coins are based on the strategy of pump and dump and even the developers are involved in some cases.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

I agree with you, for me this is the only coin and best currency ever, whatever happens i continue to support btc ,its proven that btc can change many lives, it getting stronger now and growing, just have faith this is truly a promising future investment.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

Bitcoin is the first digital money to succeed! Following are many altcoin such as: ETH, LTC. DASH. But I always favor Bitcoin! Because it is the premise for the development of superior payment methods using the Internet
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin is the best but the transaction and the fees are not.

they actually are and if you ever had any amount of bitcoin make sure to try things out and see for yourself. then go to some of these shitcoins and try the same thing and see if they really are as good as they are being advertised. then try checking the risks of these shitcoins Wink

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

No matter the critics,  fake news or rumour of ban here and there bitcoin remain the best currency so. Making transactions easy both locally  and internationally. It might be faced with challenges but I see it thriving in the nearest future.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Bitcoin is the first digital money to succeed! Following are many altcoin such as: ETH, LTC. DASH. But I always favor Bitcoin! Because it is the premise for the development of superior payment methods using the Internet
there is a lot of good things that how may bitcoin does for while it were exist for and we can be able to say that this is some of the successful currency this digital currency that existing for making the world better and for having this good cause of the internet and making some financial for everyone that are wanted to work for.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

they actually are and if you ever had any amount of bitcoin make sure to try things out and see for yourself. then go to some of these shitcoins and try the same thing and see if they really are as good as they are being advertised. then try checking the risks of these shitcoins Wink
I don't think the fees are to high now a days after the segwit adoption from most of users.I recently made an transaction of about $1200 and the fee was just $0.2,Is it high?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

I agree with you!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

I don't think the fees are to high now a days after the segwit adoption from most of users.I recently made an transaction of about $1200 and the fee was just $0.2,Is it high?

the fees nowadays are indeed verry less when compared to the past months and years of bitcoin existence, that is because the value of bitcoin had also decrease dramatically and as far as i know , the transaction fee is always dependent on the current value of bitcoin. Soon if bitcoin manage to pumped or increases , the cost for transaction fees will also cost more expensive than usual.

But overall i do agree that bitcoin is the only one , i myself only need bitcoin to live , nothing more nothing less. Other coins are i think just only a copy cat of bitcoin but with only a different name .
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

maybe dont makes bitcoin is like a God, if bitcoin make something bad i think you will disspointing with bitcoin and i think you should like bitcoin but not fanatics, because the fanatics fans is not good for the bitcoin and other peoples, hehe

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: