Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2527 times)
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Until of course bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency altcoins. And most likely will hold its positions for a long time. But there are still enough coins that deserve our attention.
mohor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

You are proper, Bitcoin is the mightiest of the Crypto-currencies, and it's going to stay the excellent one without any doubts. But, there are other right altcoins, which are not as excellent as Bitcoin but they nevertheless have their lifestyles. Some out of those are the ones like Eteherum. Litecoin, and Ripple.
But, nonetheless, they are not even near the Supreme chief Bitcoin.
sandisunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

You are right, just as the USD stands out amongst paper money so does bitcoin,
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

I never doubted it that bitcoin was the strongest and that it become the strongest of all digital currencies,because altcoins value were so much dependents on bitcoins value where if bitcoins value dumps altcoins also dumps,so no matter what other people thought about bitcoin its popularity will always grow because bitcoin has made sense when it become the new trends of cryptocurrencies and became well known today and for the years to come.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I never doubted it that bitcoin was the strongest and that it become the strongest of all digital currencies,because altcoins value were so much dependents on bitcoins value where if bitcoins value dumps altcoins also dumps,so no matter what other people thought about bitcoin its popularity will always grow because bitcoin has made sense when it become the new trends of cryptocurrencies and became well known today and for the years to come.
Bitcoin is the big brother that all the other cryptos look up to and it seems that all the value of the other cryptos are very much dependent on what the value of bitcoins is, I am yet to see any crypto that can really challenge Bitcoin for the most popular crypto.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

For me bitcoin will stands out indeed even price up and down it will recover. No matter what happen fuds or bad news in bitcoin price may suddenly spikes this coming next months.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

bitcoin is cryptocurrency that have been very popular. with the reputation owned bitcoin, I think people will be difficult to manipulate price bitcoin. and that can only manipulate the price is exchanger. and this is a bit of a terrible.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

For me bitcoin will stands out indeed even price up and down it will recover. No matter what happen fuds or bad news in bitcoin price may suddenly spikes this coming next months.

In my views, though bitcoin had suffered a bearish market I still believe that it can manage to recover in the coming years. I also think that in the coming years there will be innovation on it's blockchain technology so that bitcoin will be more competitive with the other crypto coins.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

We can not culpable others because of being not accepted on bitcoin, but then, we should be thankful that through bitcoin we are now here, change our life and thankful that they given us a chance to have an extra income or even having this as their full time job.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

bitcoin is cryptocurrency that have been very popular. with the reputation owned bitcoin, I think people will be difficult to manipulate price bitcoin. and that can only manipulate the price is exchanger. and this is a bit of a terrible.
The main reason for bitcoin is the pioneer. All existing altcoins are initiated from the presence of bitcoin. So whatever happens to bitcoin is bound to affect most altcoins. Its popularity is unquestionable.

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

What comes first when your crypto money is called? Bitcoin! Bitcoin is the most valuable and most popular coin of this market.
The base of the crypto stock market was bitcoin. With Bitcoin, it was the world's crypto exchange.
Thousands of people have earned millions.
The thing that puts the Blockchain system into my life is bitcoin.
gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is always the first choice in my investment, although it does need to be improved in the rate of transfer and transfer, but it is still the king of the encrypted world. It is a kind of trust and consensus.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

I don't think it's right to say no matter what other people say. I agree with you that bitcoin is the main and first crypto, but if someone comes and gives proper reasons why it should change, I will at least listen to what he has to say
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

Yes no one can replace bitcoin no matter what people criticize about but still its the father and king of all currency, its the only coin that i love and support the most.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

yes of course you bitcoin remains the number 1 crypto, but you should not underestimate Ethereum, because it could be ethereum able to beat bitcoin
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Bitcoin does not matter about what others people say.Bitcoin is still the best crypto.Bitcoin admittedly has too many transactional issues right now that some people would try to look for an alternative.Bitcoin is getting stronger and growing.We will just have faith because this is truly a promising future investment.
maryjaysblog

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

i share in your sentiment. Bitcoins is still king to me.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

yes of course you bitcoin remains the number 1 crypto, but you should not underestimate Ethereum, because it could be ethereum able to beat bitcoin

No one underestimate Ethereum but no other coin can ever replace Bitcoin too. Bitcoin already build a deep foundation of trust among the people as the most trusted and the most promising crypto currency investment so therefore no one can change the fact that it will always be the number one of all crypto currencies in the market.
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

That's right!..no matter what happened,we will still love bitcoin. Because it is the most valuable coin of all coins. Many people depends on it,in issue of financial matter.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

That's right!..no matter what happened,we will still love bitcoin. Because it is the most valuable coin of all coins. Many people depends on it,in issue of financial matter.

Yes, bitcoin will be bitcoin no matter what happened, there's no other coins if bitcoin does not exist, the mother of all cryptocurrency is no other than bitcoin, so for me bitcoin is mote profitable than others. Bitcoin is the new gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: