Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2525 times)
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Until now bitcoin is the king and to the eye of the investors bitcoin is the most profitable one, So investors always priorities bitcoin first among the other crypto that is why bitcoin still on top and there are many proofs that many people became rich through bitcoin help.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

Bitcoin dead again? Bitcoin never die because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, there is some manipulation in the market so it will affect in all currencies,Bitcoin price is falling I think it is normal case, if the market going up down is depends up on the trend of market, now days bitcoin has bad situation and other crypto currency also, it will be changed soon, you can see a good boom from bitcoin.  I do not think so, currently the market is just going down according to the rules of the market. this is normal. Someone says bitcoin will die but I do not believe this and I will still invest in it.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Agree, personal knowledge is our greatest weapon as long as we know the truth about btc then no one could ever change our mind for being king of all crypto, no matter what bitcoin deserves to be number 1 in cryptocurrency....
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

i agree with that, Bitcoin is definitely the best among the cryptocurrency that was ever existed in this community since Bitcoin was the standard in splicing some Bitcoin, the other cryptocurrencies were spliced systematically according in what people may find better in Bitcoin, and if bitcoin depreciate the rest will follow.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Cause it was first, if bitcoin weren't made maybe nowadays we wouldn't have something like crypto, who knows, bitcoin was first, has the biggest amount of user, is the most popular and yes, it is one and only.

st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

All the time we follow the first comer because he knows what is it like in this situation. Like btc is the first and it is most popular crypto in the world and no coin can take its place now or in future so it is the one and only.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

That's a good thought, I really agree with what you say. I also think that bitcoin is my hope that someday when the price of bitcoin rises back to $ 20,000, then at that time I will sell the bitcoin that I have. Looking at the current price of bitcoin, I think that now is a good time to collect bitcoin and hold back the bitcoin that I have, because I'm sure some time to come, maybe next year bitcoin prices will definitely rise again.

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Until now bitcoin is the king and to the eye of the investors bitcoin is the most profitable one, So investors always priorities bitcoin first among the other crypto that is why bitcoin still on top and there are many proofs that many people became rich through bitcoin help.
that is what has been the greatness of bitcoin, bitcoin has proven to many people that it can actually make someone successful, so until now many investors have prioritized bitcoin rather than other altcoins.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

In fact, the value of the token is not counted as a unit price only as the entire volume. ETH is very close. Counting the entire system it is a great price breaker.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

You are very correct bitcoin is and will remains the world number one cryptocurrency and bitcoin is never going to be overtaken by any other altcoin in the future, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and at that no matter what happen bitcoin will remain number one.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

That is absolutely right buddy...bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrencies and it is not going to lose its title to any altcoin in not just because it has reduced in prize in some few days. No matter the price of bitcoin it shall always be the King because its come back is massive!
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Yes bitcoin is one and only because it is the first in crypto currencies, though its value undergo ups and down but still it will go back to its normal value and sometimes much higher. It was also proven and tested how good to invest, how it can help and how we can use bitcoin in our daily lives.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

Certainly, already Bitcoin proved itself. So Bitcoin's scam means that cryptocurrency is scam. That's why Bitcoin is number one.
On the other hand, if we compare Bitcoin vs most of other digital coins, it is very insecure and slow. Maybe in the future they will carry it to the BCH.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

yes, I agree with your statement, that bitcoin does no matter about what others say, bitcoin is the best. and by 2018 more and more large investors will choose bitcoin. so bitcoin is king.
Bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrency no one can defeat on bitcoin. Many investors they choose to invest in bitcoin no matter what is value they always support cause they know even have risk to invest here, bitcoin is always on top value and give high profitable income.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

that is what has been the greatness of bitcoin, bitcoin has proven to many people that it can actually make someone successful, so until now many investors have prioritized bitcoin rather than other altcoins.
Yes this is true that bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency no matter what happens.Bitcoin entered the market nine years ago and in today's date it is the number one cryptocurrency and is also the most expensive one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency is very far from bitcoin in terms of value.Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the world.It will create new records very soon.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

Yes this is true that bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency no matter what happens.Bitcoin entered the market nine years ago and in today's date it is the number one cryptocurrency and is also the most expensive one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency is very far from bitcoin in terms of value.Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the world.It will create new records very soon.

I am not confident that no coin can overtake bitcoin. 9 years is not a long time. Everything is possible. Cryptocurrencies are not regulated yet. After cryptocurrencies are regulated, I am sure we will see many new cryptocurrencies. One of them might overtake bitcoin.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Absolutely know doubt, if not bitcoin what else again. No matter what be the case, i sometime amuse myself when even prices drop, that drop price can not be even compared to the future target of some altcoins.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrency no one can defeat on bitcoin. Many investors they choose to invest in bitcoin no matter what is value they always support cause they know even have risk to invest here, bitcoin is always on top value and give high profitable income.

more likely bitcoin right know is the safesty crypto for trading . price not moving much like the other . but trading in any section tough had risk .
as always king cryptocurrency im agree , bitcoin is the most giving impact to crypto market . no doubt about it .
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the only crypto that no one can match, because bitcoin is many uses, many people who invest on it and also this is the number one crypto currency in the world, what i like on it is that this has many uses than other crypto currency.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

I really agree with you buddy because looking at the crypto market, there hasn't been any coin that has done what btc has done and I think if any coin can do that it will take centuries.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: