Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2525 times)
Flashback54

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Among all the crypto bitcoin is the oldest and it is more reliable than others and the major fact is most of the people believe on it than other crypto coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:49:51 AM

yes, bitcoin is the only one and no one can beat bitcoin. as proof that bitcoin is the number one coin, all the coins in the market, there must be a comparative value of bitcoin. for example eth / btc, doge / btc and others.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

You are right, no matter what happens, no matter what new coins appear, Bitcoin is an independent and unique coin! This is its advantage!
why is bitcoin always become the first choice? because bitcoin first existed and everyone is already comfortable using bitcoin, bitcoin was first known so that its users are bigger than other coins, besides that the amount of users also makes bitcoin increasingly trusted
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

Yes i agree with you bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrencies have been made. It has a lot of things to do using bitcoin. Its much easier to anybody to pay without hassle. Its a huge responsibility to everyone and even our community. No matter what happen bitcoin is still best of all coins.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

There are many crypto in the world crypto market but I still don't find any crypto that gain this much popularity as bitcoin and it become possible only because it is the best.
Carol Jones1

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

I don't think this is true. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

Well I think there is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin, so then I believe that bitcoin will always be the one and it will always the king of all coin in crypto and everything in crypto may depend on the bitcoin, because itvis the first coin on the crypto feild, that is why many people trust on it.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
I strongly agree that bitcoin is the only one that can hold a very huge value. Regardless of it being the first crypto to become famous, its mere beauty resides within its usability and foundation. Although some say that eth is better, I'll still stick to bitcoin when it comes to long term because the bullrun always happens.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
I strongly agree that bitcoin is the only one that can hold a very huge value. Regardless of it being the first crypto to become famous, its mere beauty resides within its usability and foundation. Although some say that eth is better, I'll still stick to bitcoin when it comes to long term because the bullrun always happens.
Yes I agree on that. Bitcoin is the only one and there are no other coin that can surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is the most profitable and the most popular coin on the crypto feild. Many people believe that bitcoin will rise soon so we need to wait and have faith on it for good.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

bitcoin is the number one choice for people who want to have digital money, as seen from the number of digital users in all regions / countries, but the problem is that the legalization of every country is not the same, there are even countries that prohibit the presence of bitcoin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

not only in your book my book also says the same thing that bitcoin is number one and recommended for all people who want to have digital currency is not wrong if to join bitcoin immediately, we start with bitcoin to be successful, start investing with bitcoin sure and be patient keep trying as early as possible.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:05 AM

not only in your book my book also says the same thing that bitcoin is number one and recommended for all people who want to have digital currency is not wrong if to join bitcoin immediately, we start with bitcoin to be successful, start investing with bitcoin sure and be patient keep trying as early as possible.

Yes no matter what happen either negative or positive news bitcoin is still the number one in cryptocurrency. I'm not affected with what they say because i stand by the side of bitcoin, rising well come.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Bitcoin is expensive among other and no one can get over. Even bitcoin price drops, there is nothing change which is powerful than it. There are many that want to manipulate bitcoin that scares those do not believe on the progress of it. It is the most recommended crypto to invest with because no matter what it will give profit in the future which gonna worth all the wait.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

bitcoin is bitcoin, it cannot compare with the other coins because bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency. until now, bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrency to the better technologies and soon, bitcoin will reach a new era in our life. people attract to the cryptocurrency because of bitcoin price and they are expecting to make a lot of money from bitcoin. we can see that bitcoin will increase higher and higher in the future so bitcoin will still a king in the cryptocurrency.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

what you say in your opinion is a belief in investing, bitcoin may be a pioneer of cryptocurrency and even today bitcoin is still at the highest coin price at the moment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

What a firm conviction.Yes you are right.No one and nothing can beat bitcoin.It will stand ni matter what.It is strongly used in many different countries.Thiugh government may ban it, it will still stand.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Same as what you feel men and additional of that, even if other people saying bad things about bitcoin I won't listen to them because they are not controling my mind. In other way I will protect bitcoin and telling them what are the good benifits has bitcoin have.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Yes, I also believe that despite the great criticism that bitcoin has recently received from different institutions and public figures, there is enough room to think that this technology still has a lot to offer to improve the economy and a host of processes in the current and future society. And a sample of this is the gradual adoption of this technology in different areas of the economy and society, for which I believe that those who have been patient to resist the current volatility will be the big winners in the medium and long term.
Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

For me Btc is cryptocurrency that have been very popular. with the reputation owned btc, my opinion  people will be difficult to manipulate price btc. and that can only manipulate the price is exchanger. and this is a bit of a terrible.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

You are right bitcoin is the mightiest in the crypto world bitcoin will still stand no matter what because bitcoin is part of a blockchain and as we see it's still remaining the one of the best in any altcoins without any doubts, I'm not saying that altcoins are all bad, there is also a good altcoins I'm just saying is for me bitcoin is the best so don't misunderstood that.
Bitcoin will never die however there is some people manipulating bitcoin users that bitcoin will die, bitcoin still remain standing in any struggles or circumstances will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: