Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2525 times)
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 02:37:52 PM by walemil

Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that all other cryptocurrencies look up to. I have seen from time that any development about bitcoin will definitely impact on the other cryptocurrencies. It is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is the cryptocurrency that funded majority of the altcoin we see today during their starting/ico stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Buddy I envy your charisma, it is true and nothing but the truth. Bitcoin is the king 👑 I had been wondering the type of coin that will override it it is the first and first is always the best.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Indeed bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency. I think some people who believe in bitcoin should start to ignore other's people opinion when they doubt about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

I'm glad to see so much confidence there. But i am also glad to see you forecasting that there might come a time that a single altcoin can be equivalent to a single bitcoin. That is a forward thinking that translates to cryptocurrency growth.

Yet, one truth will stay, as long as the words bitcoin and cryptocurrency remains interchangeable as per the majority's perception, bitcoin will remain king. It will always be the most favored because it brought us the realization of digital currency like no other. As many failed over and over again, bitcoin was able to eliminate double spending and proved that peer to peer consensus can work. And of course, without bitcoin, cryptocurrency would have not seen light of day. Thus, there's is much we owe to bitcoin.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

You are right, bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency of all. However, anything can also be replaced, even bitcoin, although I do not think that we will see the end of bitcoin anytime soon. It has helped a lot of people so I hope that bitcoin prices will rise again, if not this year then in 2019.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

No, bitkoyn not the one, but the only one. Although bitkoyn more, well known and valuable than any other coin. There are many coins that will also have a great future.
sajjad100

Activity: 101

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

A considerable life happened for this year and still, bitcoin is at the best purpose of the sizable range of financial forms with regards to esteem. In spite of the very fact that it went down for a substantial live of numbers, it's still enough for others to feel the profit notably the first adopters.

We will see it one year from currently what else may occur.  Grin

Bitcoin is definitely the most effective in science cash in light-weight of the very fact that the price is high and is likewise the principal digital currency, and has been perceived by the globe and diverse people around the globe have to place resources into it.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Bitcoin now proved its strength when the price of other cryptocurrencies dropped by a dozen or so percent. ETH has dropped by more than 70%.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

I agree about the statement that bitcoin is one and only in crypto world because it was already proven and tested how good and how useful it is to each individual.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

You are right, Bitcoin is the mightiest of the Crypto-currencies, and it will remain the best one without any doubts. But, there are other good altcoins, which aren't as good as Bitcoin but they still have their existence. Some out of those are the ones like Eteherum. Litecoin, and Ripple.
But, still they aren't even close to the Supreme leader Bitcoin.

Your right mate mate some altcoins are goods investment and without altcoins there no cryptocurrency trading use it for the buy and sell using bitcoin as main cryptocurrency leader.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

I agree with you, for me, Bitcoin will remain on top no matter what happen, it is just a matter of time and patience that you are willing to put on.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that all other cryptocurrencies look up to. I have seen from time that any development about bitcoin will definitely impact on the other cryptocurrencies. It is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is the cryptocurrency that funded majority of the altcoin we see today during their starting/ico stage.
No one can beat bitcoin even more altcoin created and working on the market. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto which is more popular and be trusted by many investors. Even price fall, the price remain expensive from the other coins. Bitcoin is the only one currency that known for investment and giving huge profit.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the king of cryptocurrency. It was the first cryptocurrency to hit the financial world and has the highest market cap and volume. Other cryptocurrencies are based on the idea generated by bitcoin.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

Bitcoin has always taken the number one position on the coin market since the inception of crypto. It is the number one because it has a create influence on the market since it holds the large users in crypto. Any fall in the price of Bitcoin affects the entire market. It about time, Bitcoin is given the maximum attention it needs in order to give it additional value.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

You are right, Bitcoin is a pioneer of cryuptocurrency that is very popular throughout the world, because it is present as the most popular currency and investment at the moment. But, there are several altcoins that try to follow Bitcoin's success like Eteherum. BCH and EOS. But, still, they can't even replace Bitcoin as the No. 1 crypto in the crypto market.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Bitcoin is truly unique in its kind, despite the existence of other investments. Its decentralization, anonymity, prospects make it special and attract people to invest. I'm only loyal to him.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Yes bitcoin is one and only no matter what because is is the first cryptocurrency that have been discover by people.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

It is difficult for me to imagine that something better than bitcoin can be created. I chose it from the start as soon as I learned about investing in cryptocurrency. And that was 2 years ago. And until now, I had no idea to change it to something else. And every day my confidence in him grows more and more, despite the fall.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

I try to keep abreast of all the news about cryptocurrencies ,and to my happiness, I do not know yet any coin that would be able to overtake bitcoin. So I am happy that once I chose it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto, has the highest price, and controls the cryptocurrency market. Every coin in a cryptocurrency will move in price following the bitcoin price movement, for that it's true that bitcoin is one and the best in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: