Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2525 times)
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is the best of the best. He is boss He manages the situation. And they all repeat after him. I mean the situation on the market. To the moon)))
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

Yes, ofcourse it is the only one. The Bitcoin is the first and most strong coin in this market. Actually we can call it father of all coins too.. Also if you look at the marketcaps you see the dominance. The bitcoin has the %52 market cap. There are 1000s of coins but they have to share the %48..
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

Yes bitcoin is king and will always remain no matter how it crashes it will always bounce back to its position for the now its only going through the normal market procedure which is rising and falling
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the king of all cryptocurrencies. People just spread speculation just to put people off from getting into bitcoin.  Most people get into bitcoin with the aim of becoming rich within a short period of time. We need true believers in the crypto world, not people who are opportunistic.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:13:55 AM

Bitcoin is indeed the king of all cryptocurrencies. People just spread speculation just to put people off from getting into bitcoin.  Most people get into bitcoin with the aim of becoming rich within a short period of time. We need true believers in the crypto world, not people who are opportunistic.
Absolutely, many people here in cryto world splitting news fud about bitcoin that may lack some investor on panic selling. At some point, it make sense of those people who split an inaccurate FUD and take adavantage on it  by investing or buying coins in an appropriate way.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:57:43 AM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Its true, i am still believe on bitcoin. For many years, bitcoin proven give best profits and i think its best long term investment. I am believe holding for more 3 years will be great and i am believe bitcoin price will reach highest again

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

it is also difficult for etherum, litecoin, ripple, doge, or other altcoins to shift bitcoin as the number one crypto in the world. as the number one crypto in the market, bitcoin has always been the first choice for person that first time  enter the crypto world.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Its true, i am still believe on bitcoin. For many years, bitcoin proven give best profits and i think its best long term investment. I am believe holding for more 3 years will be great and i am believe bitcoin price will reach highest again

Yes, this is why many people still hold bitcoin since a long time ago, and I know that they were making a lot of money in December last year, and when the price is getting dump in this year, I am sure that they can get much of bitcoin and then hold it again like before. I believe in bitcoin, and I am sure that in the end, bitcoin will increase higher and gladly, I still have some bitcoin and I waiting for the next highest price. Maybe this year is the best year for people who want to invest their money because they can buy a low price like in the past and they will get a big profit in the next year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 07:45:08 PM by Twinscoin2017

Yes, this is why many people still hold bitcoin since a long time ago, and I know that they were making a lot of money in December last year, and when the price is getting dump in this year, I am sure that they can get much of bitcoin and then hold it again like before. I believe in bitcoin, and I am sure that in the end, bitcoin will increase higher and gladly, I still have some bitcoin and I waiting for the next highest price. Maybe this year is the best year for people who want to invest their money because they can buy a low price like in the past and they will get a big profit in the next year.
This is true bitcoin is really the one and only coin that is really amazing in the crypto field. I believe that bitcoin is the most popular coin that gains a lot of trust from the crypto economy. Maybe soon bitcoin will rise up high and we cannot afford to buy it, so let's buy more coin today and hold because in the near future bitcoin will become a very big thing.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

You are right, Bitcoin is the mightiest of the Crypto-currencies, and it will remain the best one without any doubts. But, there are other good altcoins, which aren't as good as Bitcoin but they still have their existence. Some out of those are the ones like Eteherum. Litecoin, and Ripple.
But, still they aren't even close to the Supreme leader Bitcoin.
bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrencies nowadays a lot of coins are popping up the most important thing today is confidence and patience in starting to invest with cryptocurrencies

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Cissnei

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

People continue to boast about the value of bitcoin in recent days. Is Bitcoin really as people still believe? There are arguments that Bitcoin exists only in parallel with Altcoin. If Altcoin disappears, Bitcoin is just as invisible.
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

with bitcoin I learned to trade and buy market tokens and bitcoin, so bitcoin is important to me and for me bitcoin is the only one for me because he only gives value to someone who has a high dream like me
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

well, I really vote on your statements, that a bitcoin is a good currencies in the country and for me it's the best of all crypto, it's almost anything they say about bitcoin as long as it's important to everyone supporting it. and in 2018 or up to date it is even more prosperous and more investors want it and they choose a bitcoin. so bitcoin is king crypto.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

Bitcoin is Bitcoin its the most trustworthy and also the most oldest crypto currency. The market capital of Bitcoin is the highest among all. If you want to check then go to  ""Coincodex"" website. The price of Bitcoin will remain high of the price of ethereum. Many of the economist already suggested that ethereum will come to the position where the Bitcoin is now but it will never be able to go above Bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

Bitcoin is the first and biggest innovation in the world of crypto that is why it is called the mother of cryptocurrencies. It is also the most famous and most usable as payment and has the largest holder in the world. It stood the test of time, it reaches a decade now and I am sure it will stay until the end of time.
Crypto maker

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

For me bitcoin is the best.I also agree with you it is one and only.Because it is changed the many people life.I think it  is the long term investment.more invstor is like bitcoin.so we are say bitcoin is the bosss..
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Bitcoin is digital money. Think of it as a currency, made electronically, with a sort of secretive or secret formula. It is similar to fiat money with many signs in construction, so no one faked them.

maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and it will be able to win the market and remain the leading currency forever, to my mind, it is fair because btc is the best coin in terms of confidentiality
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and it will be able to win the market and remain the leading currency forever, to my mind, it is fair because btc is the best coin in terms of confidentiality
I also have the belief that bitcoin will continue to lead the market in the future, although sometimes there are problems that prevent it, but still bitcoin will still lead. because bitcoin is the first coin that appears and has helped the lives of many people. so sometimes another coin is difficult to beat bitcoin.

Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I also have the belief that bitcoin will continue to lead the market in the future, although sometimes there are problems that prevent it, but still bitcoin will still lead. because bitcoin is the first coin that appears and has helped the lives of many people. so sometimes another coin is difficult to beat bitcoin.
there are many tools that participate as an equivalent in the exchange, there are many pairs of exchange. ahead of a great competition for leadership.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: