Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what  (Read 2525 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

okay, if you look at the price of bitcoin in the market, until now bitcoin is still number one even though the market is falling dramatically. However, if you look at the growth of post-market falls, bitcoin does not show a significant increase in graphs. even the percentage increase in price is still high in other crypto like ripple.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

bitcoin is a unit of digital money that must be developed by large countries, bitcoin is very well done by everyone who wants to work hard and wants to be a successful person working on bitcoin

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
Merited by Aivaryamal (1)

Bitcoin is not tangible and is not controlled by the government. The money we use, that is, the Fiat currency, is tangible, and it is controlled by the government .Bitcoin digital decentralized cryptocurrency has been presented to people since 2009, which opened a new way of technology in the modern world .Many thought and think that bitcoin will soon burst, but so far they thought it brought money to millions of people.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and it will be able to win the market and remain the leading currency forever, to my mind, it is fair because btc is the best coin in terms of confidentiality
I also have the belief that bitcoin will continue to lead the market in the future, although sometimes there are problems that prevent it, but still bitcoin will still lead. because bitcoin is the first coin that appears and has helped the lives of many people. so sometimes another coin is difficult to beat bitcoin.
Bitcoin itself is the definitions of this market, even there's already a lots of alt project bitcoin remain to be the actual basis, the market will follow from where bitcoin wanted to move the market, the dominations still exist and lots of people already gained interest and start investing with this crypto money,
incoming years we will see how far bitcoin will go and how much valuable it can be.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

sure . Because no altcoin can be worth the price like bitcoin. With high value and huge price fluctuations, bitcoin always attracts investment, so it is always the king of altcoin. If you invest in bitcoin, the risk of loss will be much lower.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Some people talking too much about stupid things like: "Bitcoin is dead, Bitcoin Cash is better" or something like that. But this is total crap! Bitcoin is first and only.
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

Bitcoin is digital money. Think of it as a currency, made electronically, with a sort of secretive or secret formula. It is similar to fiat money with many signs in construction, so no one faked them.
We understand bitcoin as money, it's just not shaped by digital. Let's just say that the money we have is stored safely somewhere, called a wallet. When it will be used to buy something, pay through the wallet that we have, after the balance will be reduced the value we pay.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Some people talking too much about stupid things like: "Bitcoin is dead, Bitcoin Cash is better" or something like that. But this is total crap! Bitcoin is first and only.

In the financial aspect bitcoin has many advantages, namely fast, safe and free to send a value to friends or family both locally and internationally. In addition bitcoin's great for use as an online shopping payment method, because it provides privacy and transparency to its users, and puts users in control of their own money, by allowing them to store it themselves in virtual form, or choosing a service provider for example the Nexybit exchange who can do it safely.

Hulk1997

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

bitcoin is an investment tool that is getting better and more and more people have it so will develop in the future and I choose bitcoins for my investment and hope the price keeps good so i will profit big.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

What is important thing was bitcoin has survived for a long time now and always improve to be the best cryptocurrency in the world. Sure bitcoin has provide us transparency and privacy in transaction and bitcoin has being accepted almost all in the world now. Other side invest in bitcoin are a good way to make more income from it.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

bitcoin is only one and there is nothing else, and bitcoin is king or it can be said to be the beginning of cryptocurrency, which is now very large in various parts of the world, the fundamentals of bitcoin itself are very special

Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Right,bitcoin is the only king of all crypto. It will remain the only one in crypto space even a lot of altcoins will come to make a difference in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the very strongest coin in the market that always rise and remain valuable after a lot of downfall

primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:46:05 AM

True, bitcoin is one and only one and nobody cant stand him at the moment. And yes, bitcoin is the king here and it will be for a long time but there will be an end for him cuz every king dies eventually, you know what I’m saying ? And someone will take his place , it could be any altcoin .
it doesn't matter to me what if altcoin is able to shift the value of bitcoin. if that is true then there will be an interesting competition between bitcoin and altcoin. My principle is that the highest value of my coin will support.
sharif12

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Yes I opine with you too mate. It is the only coin that gives me financial independence and that's how important Bitcoin is to me. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Altcoins are Alts. Though Bitcoin has some issues like transaction fees too high or any other things that needs upgrades but yeah no matter what people would say or do, I will never forget and abandon Bitcoin. I worked for fiat money before but the wage is insufficient for the family needs and I was like get stressed with the job and because I have a weak immune system I get sick easily. But now Bitcoin changes everything because all these time I don't need to go outside to work for money. I can manage my time with Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is the best asset because it surpasses the value of some assets either a decentralized since most of Altcoins are reliable  to it or a centralized one like gold.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

bitcoin is only one and there is nothing else, and bitcoin is king or it can be said to be the beginning of cryptocurrency, which is now very large in various parts of the world, the fundamentals of bitcoin itself are very special
there is only one bitcoin, but the technology that was started and developed by bitcoin now has created a lot of new cryptocurrency. we cannot refuse, now the development of blockchain technology has entered the big industries. this does not rule out the possibility of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will grow rapidly.
now development is no longer just bitcoin, but all crypto and its technology are growing rapidly, we must realize that. because in the future, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the future of digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: