Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted Balance on Nova Exchange  (Read 130 times)
flip909 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

Hi all, would anyone like to sell me some balance from their Nova Exchange?  Negotiable rates.

Thanks  Smiley
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:06:50 AM

Please you have to be very clear on what you really want. What do you mean by balance?  What type of balance and what's the issue with Nova Exchange. I know that Nova Exchange has announced that they will leaving on April ,2018. So what is the issue there? You need to explain further your thoughts. Thanks

flip909 (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

Please you have to be very clear on what you really want. What do you mean by balance?  What type of balance and what's the issue with Nova Exchange. I know that Nova Exchange has announced that they will leaving on April ,2018. So what is the issue there? You need to explain further your thoughts. Thanks

I would like to buy BTC or another balance from someone on Nova. I.e. i need BTC or another coin in my nova account. I cant deposit since its closing.

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

I would like to buy BTC or another balance from someone on Nova. I.e. i need BTC or another coin in my nova account. I cant deposit since its closing.

as far as I know novaexchange was already closed, I was wondering why you're interested to about this things though its closing almost. Unless if novaexchange resume to operate again.
BloomBitcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

In which currency  you will pay with and what payment method you'll use?
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

as far as I know novaexchange was already closed, I was wondering why you're interested to about this things though its closing almost. Unless if novaexchange resume to operate again.

Their site is accessible and maybe they will reopen their operation soon, But I think OP want to earn some money from novaexchange remains but I also think that theirs no people would actually sell their balance since they might gonna use it on future use. But the best thing he could do for that matter and for the people who have balance their is to wait and monitor the latest happening on nova.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ljiljan02

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

Hi all, would anyone like to sell me some balance from their Nova Exchange?  Negotiable rates.

Thanks  Smiley

I have some MICE  Smiley coin on NOVA if this coin is not delisted

BloomBitcoin

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Thanks  Smiley

Please check PM and reply if interested.
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

I need BTC at Nova as well! Contact me if you have some and are interested!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: