Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta doing a crowsale in 14 hrs?  (Read 207 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

It wouldnt let me partifcipate becuase im from the USA.. So USA people arent welcomed.. bummer Undecided

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

It is legit, EtherDelta is doing a crowdsale. However, I personally wouldn't participate in it especially after the hack they just went through.

zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

I can't join because I'm from the US it says.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Hi everyone, im back Smiley I recently logged into ether delta and then seen this message telling me to click here to join the crowdsale, and it took me to this http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

Do you guys think its a good thing to participate in? im curious about what you all think. thanks!

huh? i thought crowdsale is only for ico's? etherdelta is an online exchange and not an ico therfor i think that was a scam or you'v just visited a phising site of etherdelta. i suggest do a quick reseach first before you try those unusual things that you have encounter for the first time. also there was a news recently that states  etherdelta has been hacked and maybe hackers have still a control on their site.

Checking their Twitter is their best bet. Etherdelta is not working too good at the moment, I just don't trust that site. Not because the owners are malicious, just that you never know if they've been hacked.
Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

I already jump in with couple of hundred, hoping the good result.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

I was excited about the crowsale the first time I heard about it 1 month or so ago.

Now after ED has been hacked I would never put a single ETH into that, the new ED owners didn't even apologize for the huge amount of lost funds by their customers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

Yes, Etherdelta is indeed holding an ICO, mainly for infrastructure upgrade. I think Etherdelta is very famous in the ETH community and one of the highest gas guzzler right now. It wouldn't be a wrong decision to buy some Etherdelta tokens.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: