Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta doing a crowsale in 14 hrs?  (Read 202 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

Hi everyone, im back Smiley I recently logged into ether delta and then seen this message telling me to click here to join the crowdsale, and it took me to this http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

Do you guys think its a good thing to participate in? im curious about what you all think. thanks!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:53:15 AM

I think there is no problem in participating in EtherDelta crowsale knowing their existence for a very long time. Let us just hope that the ICO succeed because  I have not seen where they are involving bounty campaigns. Maybe they want to do it alone. You can buy their tokens during the ICO if you are interested.

Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:04:33 AM

I think there is no problem in participating in EtherDelta crowsale knowing their existence for a very long time. Let us just hope that the ICO succeed because  I have not seen where they are involving bounty campaigns. Maybe they want to do it alone. You can buy their tokens during the ICO if you are interested.

Ya i think im gonna buy .2 eth of whatever they are selling Smiley why not right

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:09:24 AM

Hi everyone, im back Smiley I recently logged into ether delta and then seen this message telling me to click here to join the crowdsale, and it took me to this http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

Do you guys think its a good thing to participate in? im curious about what you all think. thanks!

huh? i thought crowdsale is only for ico's? etherdelta is an online exchange and not an ico therfor i think that was a scam or you'v just visited a phising site of etherdelta. i suggest do a quick reseach first before you try those unusual things that you have encounter for the first time. also there was a news recently that states  etherdelta has been hacked and maybe hackers have still a control on their site.
cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

Nice to see the plans of etherdelta 2.0 a mobile app, wallet and more,  but after the recent hacking it is hard to trust them or invest in them.
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

huh? i thought crowdsale is only for ico's? etherdelta is an online exchange and not an ico therfor i think that was a scam or you'v just visited a phising site of etherdelta. i suggest do a quick reseach first before you try those unusual things that you have encounter for the first time. also there was a news recently that states  etherdelta has been hacked and maybe hackers have still a control on their site.

Its legit,  they posted it on twitter account and info about it on the chat
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

I think the crowdsale is legit. They are issuing a token that gives you a discount on fees just like Binance.

Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:52:45 AM

now a days everyone is coming up with a Crowdsale to get some quick money. Etherdelta is a already established Exchange site, i dont understand a neew of Crowdsale. Though as it is popular you can expect to make some money from it.
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:55:21 AM

crowdsale if a good opportunity for project to get a new level and a way to development. but I hope that the current interface of the site will be changed because it's very uncomfortable. it's only my opinion. nevertheless it will take a long time when this market will be so popular among developers.
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:56 AM

Is this worth even investing in??
master2#

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:14:34 AM

Now I am quite curious about that , even with all the hate Ether Delta is really usefull sometimes. Surely there might be some potential here
Bjorn4Bjorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:16:42 AM

Etherdelta is so sketchy though. hard to justify contributing to their sale.  my two cents anyway.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:01 AM

to be honest i will not invest in their crowdsale as their exchange are not that so good.. lame site that we have to use that site..
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

I throw in a couple hundred. See what happens
forcrypto

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

What other purpose does the token gives beside discounted fees?
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:33 AM

This might just be a poor attempt to recoup their lossed funds.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

After Recent hack I am least bother about this etherdelta exchange there was unnecessary tension and panic I have gone through while exchange hacked so I don’t want anything from this people not even single cent I will spend on this. It’s time to move Idex.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:10:52 AM

I dont think they need to advertise since their services is known and unique. The target market is completely achieved. I think they will hit their target goals in no time because of good and tested platform they have.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

ED is nice for getting into no name/upcoming coins that could pop off. I think their interface needs some love BUT that could be exactly what this is for.

I hope it's going towards increased security. A lot of people were recently burned.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:40:43 AM

In my opinion EtherDelta doing Crowdsale to make better product and as trader who used their platform i will support them. I think they will create new token samething like Binance, Kucoin or COSS exchange. They will give some advantages for token holder and trader in their platform through this crowdsale and this is will increasing the number of trader so that volume of their exchange also increasing.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: