Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ERZ] [EarnzCoin]~~An Exciting Way To Earn~~PoW/PoS/Masternodes + Lock-ins  (Read 20491 times)
DreamCrusherFTW

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Late to the party but still want to get entry ? Well you're in luck !
You can now conveniently Purchase EarnzCoin [ERZ] in bulk at Market Rate direct from the website, it will be credited to your signed-up account 🙃

Visit The Website & Sign Up
https://earnzcoin.org/purchase

Thanks for letting us all know.

I might buy a handful from you guys at these current prices and lock them in to receive even greater daily interest rewards !

HODL ERZ !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CheeriYo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Slow and steady wins the race I assume ? Good things come to those who wait ? Tomorrow brings another day ?
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

im still holding Smiley Smiley nice rewards aswell

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
GanymedeJUICE

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Slow and steady wins the race I assume ? Good things come to those who wait ? Tomorrow brings another day ?

Like a nuclear submarine waiting to break the ice to surface Cheesy
FrenchFryPie (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

All pending Withdrawals have been processed, Deposits that didn't register correctly have been data matched & Credited
Giveaway Raffle drawn within 24 hours http://discord.gg/UUtU6Z9
ERZ has a working lock-in "Feature" that rewards better than Masternodes, Staking & Mining
Mr. Boat

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

Thanks for the extra rewards from the raffle, everyone's a winner.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "EarnzCoin (ERZ)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 46 EarnzCoin (ERZ)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_215.png
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/earnzcoin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

Mr. Boat

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

Coin is cheap as at the moment, get in before the rise !
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

Coin is cheap as at the moment, get in before the rise !

Well I just gave the project a little boost, lol. After the neoscrypt MN coin debacle I surely couldnt pass this up, hahaha
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

90+ Masternodes Online Shocked nice

Glad to see that the website lock-in and referral system works since the last time I checked in on the thread, more exchanges and Masternode stats too I have noticed, props Wink

I'm not sure why people are not that interested in EarnzCoin compared to other platforms, this coin has already delivered on their promise of a referral and lending "lock-in" platform and isn't just hype for an ICO

The development and dev team is there, just the price is not so crash hot at the moment.

There where?  I didn't find any links, pictures, information about the team.

Can you please provide information about your team? And where is this ICO operating from (country)?

Thank you.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Mr. Boat

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

Glad to see that the website lock-in and referral system works since the last time I checked in on the thread, more exchanges and Masternode stats too I have noticed, props Wink

I'm not sure why people are not that interested in EarnzCoin compared to other platforms, this coin has already delivered on their promise of a referral and lending "lock-in" platform and isn't just hype for an ICO

The development and dev team is there, just the price is not so crash hot at the moment.

There where?  I didn't find any links, pictures, information about the team.

Can you please provide information about your team? And where is this ICO operating from (country)?

Thank you.

Oh boy here we go, I seen your random insane posts and accusations of coins Roll Eyes

If you looked hard enough you would find the whitepaper documenting it all in the git, it tells the story of who the team are, where they are from, why they choose so and why they are doing this.

Also follow the discord for more infornation mr private eye Cheesy

I look forward to your next comment Wink

P.S the ICO Pre-Sale ended half a year ago LMFAO
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

There where?  I didn't find any links, pictures, information about the team.

Thank you.

Oh boy here we go, I seen your random insane posts and accusations of coins Roll Eyes

If you looked hard enough you would find the whitepaper documenting it all in the git, it tells the story of who the team are, where they are from, why they choose so and why they are doing this.

Also follow the discord for more infornation mr private eye Cheesy

I look forward to your next comment Wink

P.S the ICO Pre-Sale ended half a year ago LMFAO

Oh, interesting how you had to check my profile before answering a simple question?
Did I ran over any of your pet project?
Energzine looks very much like your logo… even the name of your coin. lol
Here is what is found on your whitepaper about your team. (no names, links or photos)
“Although based in Western Europe, we have a team of experts working on this project from across the globe, and we take our site and your personal security very seriously.” And why did you register the website in UGANDA and not Europe?

Here an interesting article for you to read:
https://www.reddit.com/r/stronghands/comments/85yxc6/new_shnd_scam_developer/

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Mr. Boat

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

Maybe a user signed up with that username and dumped to cause FUD to a dead coin Roll Eyes
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

The coin started strong....... then 24 hours later died in price...... 6 Months later price is even worse, I lost my chickens, this is crypto...... sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, obviously I lost with this one, on to the next...... every day there is a bunch of nexts Cheesy

Flowers Are Like Humans...
CheeriYo

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

That's a wrap, no gold at the end of the rainbow with this one, I should wipe my feet before entering from now on.
crypto19

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

He just kicked me from discord for revealing his hand - after weeks of inactivity. He's just sat there watching people complain.

True, you win you lose. Too many pirates in crypto.

Not sure if we got kicked or if the entire discord server was deleted.  The invites no longer work and I don't have access to it either.
Brexitbar

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Sorry to say guys but i told you so....

This after months of discord abuse of myself being blamed for all the wrong doing and hence stepping down and then banned........

Patiently waiting in the background for the unfortunate investors to figure this out on their own. The owner of this coin is currently supporting and 'developing' at least 3 other coins at this time of writing. If you check this forum page you can spot the same accounts pumping them and promoting them including the twitter social media accounts - If the EarnzCoin twitter account is still alive.

A semi clever scam artist that has been operating in this community for years, that is frauding people of their investment btc, jumping in and out of the latest hot crypto idea.

DYOR - (Do your own research). Ohh and just to clarify my position i never sold a single earnzcoin

https://s8.postimg.cc/xc0i3glw5/earnzcoin.pngpic share

Brexit Bar

P.S. - Stay away from Crocodile Cash and Grape Gilbert......
crypto19

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Brexitbar!  Great to hear from you again.  Since you have a nice stash of ERZ left, any chance of running a community takeover of the coin?  You were starting to make some great progress in getting the word out.
Mr. Boat

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

Oh boy shills talking to each other, like nobody even cares, haven't had this much fun reading threads in a while, the conspiracy theorists are out in force, you know satoshi and his friends are still making alternative cryptocurrencies right.....

P.S It is also very peculiar how brexitbar left then kobos, chalk and cryptob all come flooding in Roll Eyes

P.P.S So you are saying that cryptohub exchange owner is actually the CROC dev... my mind is blowing with these accusations LMFAO Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: