Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am currrently investing on DeepOnion  (Read 276 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

hello, everyone, I am currrently investing on DeepOnion. It's an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments practically instant, With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed.

DeepOnion has already done so well in the crypto market by reaching $2.5 within the space of 4 months. It is definitely a coin that is worth investing and who knows where it might take you in a few years time.

Well, that's good if you invest there - but take a good care - I saw numerous topics about this project - and there were lots of critics and "scam" accusions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

hello, everyone, I am currrently investing on DeepOnion. It's an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments practically instant, With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed.

DeepOnion has already done so well in the crypto market by reaching $2.5 within the space of 4 months. It is definitely a coin that is worth investing and who knows where it might take you in a few years time.

Well, that's good if you invest there - but take a good care - I saw numerous topics about this project - and there were lots of critics and "scam" accusions.

There were scam screamer even for Ethereum or some other Crypto Currencies in the top 100, someone screaming scam in a topic doesn't mean anything in my opinion. Devs already prooved that they are doing a good job and they could dump since a long time and be rich during the reste of their life. The fact is that they didn't and they are still working on this project so I think that DeepOnion is a good coin to watch (and invest if you made your choice after checking their project Wink ).

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

There were scam screamer even for Ethereum or some other Crypto Currencies in the top 100, someone screaming scam in a topic doesn't mean anything in my opinion. Devs already prooved that they are doing a good job and they could dump since a long time and be rich during the reste of their life. The fact is that they didn't and they are still working on this project so I think that DeepOnion is a good coin to watch (and invest if you made your choice after checking their project Wink ).

Exactly. What good coin hasn't been called a scam at one point or another? Google any top coin and the word scam next to it and see for yourself.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

There is a lot of negative feedback about Deeponion, I tried to get into it myself but from the website I can't see any value that this airdrop is based on , besides they request you have proportion of Onions in your wallet first before you benefit from their airdrop. Isn't this a well crafted ponzi scheme.
Merovingio81

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

I love this project but I'm newbie in crypto world!  Grin

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

I love this project but I'm newbie in crypto world!  Grin

Deeponion is a good network and a good for investment also, the price before is just less than $2usd and now it became $7usd.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

I don't know what to say, because there are a lot of DeepOnion enthusiastic fans, but I see a lot of posts about the fact that DeepOnions is a scam without serious content (check the thread).
We'll see; I'd advice to be prudent.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

So, I have a question. What if I join the airdrop doing all the signature and all, but quit for few weeks. After a week or two, Can I come back again or I'll be disqualified or banned from next or following airdrop?  It's a long term commitment. Just want to know everything I jump in.
sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

There is a lot of negative feedback about Deeponion, I tried to get into it myself but from the website I can't see any value that this airdrop is based on , besides they request you have proportion of Onions in your wallet first before you benefit from their airdrop. Isn't this a well crafted ponzi scheme.

They used to give total free onions before and actually changed the rule few months ago. Before they were very strict and filtered every member application. I got rejected few times. They became more open now but they have to picky so that's one rule. It's not a scam. I've been researching this for some time now. And I saw  they have some strong community but some people just spam everywhere. It's not team's or coin's fault.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

Under the current rules, is there any way to participate in the airdrop without actually buying onions (or mining them)?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

you're free to do so, just a word of caution "never invest something you can't afford to lose", there may be lots of positive and negative feedback regarding the Project, but don't let it affect you but rather help yourself and decide your own game and play it the way you want to.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

No doubt that many coins are available in the cryptocurrency market but I didn't think that deeponion is cryptocurrency because if it is instant coin to transfer then how we can say that it has confirmation system and what are options for it to provide mining for everyone , surely it is like fiat banking system coin which doesn't need confirmation , jsut send and receive directly with need of varying fee According to speed of confirmation .
Well here I don't know much about deeponion , but few of my friends also invested and made profit but still here here I would like to suggest you that don't go for bulk investment , treat it as a simple altcoins and give limit to your inevstment in this coin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

I thought someone made a post yesterday calling DeepOnion a scam? Just as I posted previously... Seems right to follow your own research decisions

https://cryptotvplus.com
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

I don't understand why there are so contrasting opinions about deeponions: there are a lot of fans, but I see a lot of messages saying that it's a scam.
Btw, it seems it has a big grow, so... good luck.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
taseerali99

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

Great man. I am also into this and have heard great things about it.
J_Perez

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

I've been following for a while and have seen a lot of positives and the community is great. Can't underestimate the power of a strong community. Look at doge.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: