Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am currrently investing on DeepOnion  (Read 276 times)
Levieth02ng (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:40:31 AM

hello, everyone, I am currrently investing on DeepOnion. It's an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments practically instant, With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed.

DeepOnion has already done so well in the crypto market by reaching $2.5 within the space of 4 months. It is definitely a coin that is worth investing and who knows where it might take you in a few years time.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:00:02 AM

DO has zero development, all they do is promos and music videos. tech wouldn't stand basic quantum machine, or current clouds (how to open ANY bitcoin-deeponion-etc wallet). but you can make some good money on aby scamcoin while price is positive.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:26 AM

I admit that DeepOnion's marketing is really great, but the speed of the code update is not as fast as they are marketing, so I keep my point. Smiley

PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:01 AM

Very good growth shows a coin! but that's what they did in the community, limiting new users to earning coins I do not like  Sad
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

they turned off native block explorer cause its too easy to see what devs are doing with funds. they stating DO is 100% secure when you can open it just right now with clouds like LBC. there is zero development, just heavy pr

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
rzunk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

how to get to deeponion airdrop
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:55:02 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:23:59 AM by jbautistangina

I am not impressed to deeponion,the developments seems so weak,too many promotional videos and too much airdrops are happening and it is not a very good investment,too much exposure that seems to be just like what other projects,most of the successful coins came from undervalued ICOs if you research it.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

I am not impressed to deeponion,the developments seems so weak,too many promotional videos and too much airdrops are happening not a very good investment if you will ask me.
I agree too much promotions but no developlements,and the supply is too big.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

One should not underestimate the value of marketing. If you look at XSPEC it is the most advanced privacy coin on the market but has a very low price. Onion is a new coin but was almost at $10 and will hit it soon. Marketing is worth more than development.

Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

Why the immediate negativity in the comments?! How can you say that development is standing still on a six-month project? DeepOnion is new and it already has launched DeepVault feature, has a Whitepaper is coming up, upgrades to TOR network has recently been released and the Android Wallet is under development. That is not standing still...

It seems some have been objecting to the marketing campaign being performed but I would say that marketing is THE KEY right now in crypto... It is important to stand out among the 1000 other ALTs out there and to get the word out on your coin. DeepOnion is doing this in a great way that reaches the masses.
For example: Just look at BitQuence and how they have had a rebrand to ETHOS and changed their marketing campaign to target a broader spectrum. Soon more and more coins will adopt a marketing strategy similar to DeepOnion but they were first and will have a lead.

And regarding the development, I am not worried, as the coin value rises the more budget there is for future features and expansions.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

For me i cannot say totally that deep onion is a good investment if you can see so many negative feedback is posting about deep onion some says it is a scam and slow development and update about the project and it has a large volume of stocks which is not good for an ICO.
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 11:52:04 AM by roos

First of all, this thread should not be posted here but in the Altcoin section.

Second, I benefit from the Deeponion airdrops.
That I purchased the onions says enough imo.
Slow development does not mean no development or bad development.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

One should not underestimate the value of marketing. If you look at XSPEC it is the most advanced privacy coin on the market but has a very low price. Onion is a new coin but was almost at $10 and will hit it soon. Marketing is worth more than development.
How are you investing in that coin without feeling that worried about people dumping every coin they got from them?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

How are you investing in that coin without feeling that worried about people dumping every coin they got from them?

Two reasons I can think of and that is devs haven't dumped yet which should make you feel somewhat secure. More importantly somebody already dumped a huge sum of onions in the 5 figure range and the book rebounded in a matter of minutes. There is large support for this coin and that means that more hands will accumulate it in the coming months which shows progress and growth of community.

Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

15.000.000 of onion are in hands of developers so they can dump .
spectre are more more more better   https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

I am not impressed to deeponion,the developments seems so weak,too many promotional videos and too much airdrops are happening not a very good investment if you will ask me.
I agree too much promotions but no developlements,and the supply is too big.

Promotion is a good thing, they have the best community of all coins and a strong base. Supply too big? That doesn't make sense at all as their max total supply is around 19 million, so more a limited coin in stead and the airdrops are good to attract new people and in 16 weeks the airdrops have finished and all the haters can then have more huge regrets. ): Cry

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

It’s been a while since i heard the name deeponion last time. I had doubts about it because most of the airdrops were useless but i will check it properly this time.

Elby

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

How are you investing in crypto coins without feeling that worried about people dumping crypto coins?

Elby

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

It’s been a while since i heard the name deeponion last time. I had doubts about it because most of the airdrops were useless but i will check it properly this time.

I was late too, started 2 weeks ago, hoping to get my first airdrop this FRI, it is still not too late to invest in them now! Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: