Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is the second largest crypto by total market capitalization.  (Read 79 times)
SparkSun (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:19:40 AM

How? within a very short time
The total market capitalization of Ripple exceeded $100 billion for the first time ever. This milestone makes Ripple the first cryptocurrency other than bitcoin to break into the 12-figure threshold.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:21:47 AM

How? within a very short time
The total market capitalization of Ripple exceeded $100 billion for the first time ever. This milestone makes Ripple the first cryptocurrency other than bitcoin to break into the 12-figure threshold.

the market capitalisation should not be used as an indicator,

cryptocurrencies with high total supply of the multiplicator, rise faster up in marketcapitalisation its just a mathematical formula

the problem i see

is

1. ripple is owned by same people that can print and buy their own shit with US dollar

2. ripple has high total ammount.

3. ripple is not decentral cryptocurrency

we should delist ripple as soon as possible from coinmarket cap,

i think  they are not right in their head and totally just corrupt otherwise there wouldnt be a ripple in coinmarketcap

regards

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:23:48 AM

it was the number two coin for many, many years when there were far fewer alts.

the thing that gets me is that you can't actually use it for anything. if ripple is supposed to be for seamless money transfers, why the hell isn't it being used by every single exchange? where are these fiat gateways? why can't we use it to transfer bitcoin fast and nearly free? i thought it was supposed to be for all currencies.

it's been around since before bitcoin and it's still completely useless to me.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

it was the number two coin for many, many years when there were far fewer alts.

the thing that gets me is that you can't actually use it for anything. if ripple is supposed to be for seamless money transfers, why the hell isn't it being used by every single exchange? where are these fiat gateways? why can't we use it to transfer bitcoin fast and nearly free? i thought it was supposed to be for all currencies.

it's been around since before bitcoin and it's still completely useless to me.

ripple must be delisted and banned from cryptoeconomics

i hoipe coinmarketcap finally fix their list

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: