Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] USB Block Erupters - $60/shipped. In stock, and will ASAP  (Read 456 times)
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:52:08 PM

Hi,

I am pleased to announce for those not willing to wait: I have just received a brand new order of USB Block Erupters from Friedcat. I have approximately 250 in stock to sell.

http://buyahash.com/products-6/product-details/#cid=209277

We also have a few 7-port and 20-port USB hubs that I'm adding soon to our store. Please note that these are not optimal for USB mining (7-port is too narrow to run all 7, and 20-port seemingly doesn't like to play with all 20 running at once). Both make great controllers for chaining hubs together, as well as getting USB-based devices away from your motherboard on the cheap. Both are powered as well, so that's good.

Free first-class shipping via USPS for orders. Anything over 9 ASICs gets a free upgrade to priority shipping due to weight limits.
Flat $10 international shipping via first class. Priority upgrade is $15.

I am looking to stock these continually at that price, unless BTC prices change, or Friedcat alters his price. This is arguably the cheapest price you will find for USBs that ship immediately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: