Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of bitcoin mining pools with low or no minimum payout  (Read 12830 times)
divyanthj (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:00:34 PM

Hey everyone. I've been mining bitcoins in BTCguild for little over a month, with my laptop and my desktop. Even though the results were good, the minimum payout of BTCguilt is 0.01 BTC, which I find too darned high!

I've accumulated about 0.078 bitcoin so far and I still have a long way to go, before I can use that bitcoin for gambling on sites like Bitzino.

I'd like to know if there are alternative pools/methods to mine bitcoin so that I can get small payouts every day or every week.

PS: I'm planning to buy 2 block erupters in a couple of weeks.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbitcoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

BTCDig - mining pool

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:18:26 PM

Hey everyone. I've been mining bitcoins in BTCguild for little over a month, with my laptop and my desktop. Even though the results were good, the minimum payout of BTCguilt is 0.01 BTC, which I find too darned high!

I've accumulated about 0.078 bitcoin so far and I still have a long way to go, before I can use that bitcoin for gambling on sites like Bitzino.

I'd like to know if there are alternative pools/methods to mine bitcoin so that I can get small payouts every day or every week.

Small amount transactions is possible, but processed last without commission.
You may wait too small payments for weeks/months.
0.01 ($1 current price) is a good minimum.

BTCDig - mining pool (Stratum, VarDiff, DGM, SSL, JSON API)
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:56:10 PM

p2pool?   have to wait for 120 confirmations but @ 3thash right now, it should average two blocks a day... for the next 17 or 18 hours until difficulty goes up 20% anyway

oh, i guess getting a share once a day could be problematic if you're under 1ghash
os2sam
Legendary

Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090

Think for yourself

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:25:15 PM

Small payouts aren't really good for you.  You could end up paying a higher transaction fee then the amount of BTC you're trying to send.

My minimum payout is 1 BTC on each pool I use.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
BTCMiners.net

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 11:34:33 PM

p2pool?   have to wait for 120 confirmations but @ 3thash right now, it should average two blocks a day... for the next 17 or 18 hours until difficulty goes up 20% anyway

oh, i guess getting a share once a day could be problematic if you're under 1ghash

P2Pool for small payouts.

Updated list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264533.0

See which one is the closest to you and mine away!

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: