Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yandex.to - Selling domain of the Russian Google competitor  (Read 96 times)
ES-Group (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

We have in our hands the domain: Yandex.to

Yandex is the Russian Google, a rich company and the internet leader in Russia.

Its a great domain really hard to get. Each year worths more. You can:

- Try to sell to Yandex, to a competitor from USA  or to a company or particular for BIG money.

Showing all proof to serious buyers

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

SoI understand that you hold the Yandex.to domain, but was this domain even owned by Yandex in the first place? It seems to me that you just happened to buy the Yandex name uner a new TLD, but Yandex might not even be interested in buying it and I am not sure of why anyone else would try to get it unless it was, again, to sell it to Yandex or to use it for phishing purposes. The latter option, however, would incite the Yandex legal team to react, no doubt.

Edit: Apparently Yandex does own their domain for most TLDs, so maybe they are, indeed, interested in getting this one and it might be worth more than I initially assumed.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: