Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TagCoin (TAG)  (Read 18955 times)
gimmemoney1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

So I'm confused by this swap/burning.

I understand we send our old Tagcoin to the burn address, and the transaction ID,  but where is the new wallet for the new Tag cash?   Is it an online only wallet?  

Also why is the swap only 1:1 when there are many more Tagcash than there were Tag coin?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

I don't see it on CoinMarketCap, how do you trade Tagcash?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

So I'm confused by this swap/burning.

I understand we send our old Tagcoin to the burn address, and the transaction ID,  but where is the new wallet for the new Tag cash?   Is it an online only wallet?  

Also why is the swap only 1:1 when there are many more Tagcash than there were Tag coin?

Yes it's a web wallet for now. You first need to go to Tagcash.com, click on menu in upper right corner, then create an account. You will be given a User ID and then follow these steps:

1. Burn your tagcoin by sending to TRCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXX6gvik

2. Send the transaction ID of the burned coins, to burn@tagcash.com along with your Tagcash ID/email in the Tagcash Wallet

3. Untill December 2017, we will swap 3 new TAG for 1 old tagcoin
4. From Jan 1 Jan 31, we will swap 2 new TAG for 1 old tagcoin
5. During ICO public sale, February and March, we will swap 1 for 1

At the end of the ICO, we will not be doing any more exchanges.

The swap is currently at 2:1 but previously was at 3:1

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Somebody has already invested in this project. According to the description - I wonder how it will look in practice. The fact that the Filipinos are registered is good. From China it is necessary to dump quickly with their laws.
stoos

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

hi guyz. i think i have messed up something. few days ago i have sent my tagcoins to burning address using an old client (file version 0.7.2.0), which had no active connections to tagcoin network. i updated the client to latest, copied my wallet.dat to it, downloaded all blocks, but the transaction is still unconfirmed, and at the same time i have my balance recovered but i can not spend it anymore. that was just ~50 coins, should i just forget about, or is there some trick to confirm the transaction or recover the coins?

gimmemoney1

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

I would think the swap ratio should be higher since the number of tokens is inflated way beyond even a 1:3 ratio vs the supply of the old coin... 
ALLON2017

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

I'm keeping my Tagcoins itll always be a viable crypto  currency even if not supported,lol
Vint717

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

How i can this coin?
VenusianLion

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 02:17:40 PM by VenusianLion
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Is the 2:1 ratio still valid?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
ALLON2017

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:25:50 PM by ALLON2017

There's Plenty of good people out there who own Tagcoin and might not read these threads or Facebook, etc, and probably wouldn't be aware of the burn,  what will happen to their Tagcoin investments. Will they lose it all? Huh
tagcash (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:31:49 AM by tagcash
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

I am considering extending the 1 for 1 burn of old for new, and it will be automated via the Tagcash Wallet..This will also apply to other coins that are old and want to recreate a new currency that exists on the Tagcash Blockchain..

At the moment, the new Tagcoin is online via Tagcash.com only - if you want to transfer coins to your own wallet and control with your own private keys etc..then you will need to install v2 of open source Multichain (multichain.com) and connect to the Tagcash blockchain via the command line (multichaind tagcash@tag.tagcash.com:3000). This will also apply to any other token created on Tagcash. We will shortly be adding private key management within the Tagcash Wallet as well. The format of addresses is same as Bitcoin, so you can use existing Bitcoin wallet generators to create cold storage for TAG or any other tokens created in Tagcash.

Creation of your own coins/tokens is now live at tagcash.com but it costs 250 TAG to create - we are adding an Airdrop capability for disbursements to others, with filters for control of distribution.

We are working on the Trading Module, it is taking some time tho, but you will be able to trade TAG against Ethereum, BTC, USD and PHP.

The wallet is live at tagcash.com, or wallet.tagcash.com to login directly. The beta, with all the service modules, and extra features, you can see at beta.tagcash.com, using the same credentials to login, but not all features are live yet. As we test and connect to the API, these features are then made live in wallet.tagcash.com

Tagcash is also open to white labeling the tagcash.com wallet. It is fairly easy both on web and app. On the website, we use AngularJS5, linked to the Tagcash API and for apps, we use modules in Fusetools. Our first project will be for a BPO Coin, which is being launched on Tagcash and will have it's own simplified wallet connected to their website.

hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

I am considering extending the 1 for 1 burn of old for new, and it will be automated via the Tagcash Wallet..This will also apply to other coins that are old and want to recreate a new currency that exists on the Tagcash Blockchain..

At the moment, the new Tagcoin is online via Tagcash.com only - if you want to transfer coins to your own wallet and control with your own private keys etc..then you will need to install v2 of open source Multichain (multichain.com) and connect to the Tagcash blockchain via the command line (multichaind tagcash@tag.tagcash.com:3000). This will also apply to any other token created on Tagcash. We will shortly be adding private key management within the Tagcash Wallet as well. The format of addresses is same as Bitcoin, so you can use existing Bitcoin wallet generators to create cold storage for TAG or any other tokens created in Tagcash.

Creation of your own coins/tokens is now live at tagcash.com but it costs 250 TAG to create - we are adding an Airdrop capability for disbursements to others, with filters for control of distribution.

We are working on the Trading Module, it is taking some time tho, but you will be able to trade TAG against Ethereum, BTC, USD and PHP.

The wallet is live at tagcash.com, or wallet.tagcash.com to login directly. The beta, with all the service modules, and extra features, you can see at beta.tagcash.com, using the same credentials to login, but not all features are live yet. As we test and connect to the API, these features are then made live in wallet.tagcash.com

Tagcash is also open to white labeling the tagcash.com wallet. It is fairly easy both on web and app. On the website, we use AngularJS5, linked to the Tagcash API and for apps, we use modules in Fusetools. Our first project will be for a BPO Coin, which is being launched on Tagcash and will have it's own simplified wallet connected to their website.

Great! Thanks for update

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:13:21 AM

There's plenty of good people out there who own Tagcoin and might not read these threads or Facebook, etc, and probably wouldn't be aware of the burn,  what will happen to their Tagcoin investments. Will they lose it all? Huh

The original TagCoin will become something of a boutique coin depending on how many coins are burnt and whether someone can keep the block chain moving via active nodes and mining to confirm transactions.  They then need to convince an exchange to keep listing / relisting OldTagCoin (OTC) and coinmarketcap to keep it listed.

Garp333

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:09:00 PM by Garp333

Very slow looks like we've finally seen some green because all the other alt coins moved
jiansheng03

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Hi

I want to reserve chinese translation.

bitcointalk username: jiansheng03
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1023758
Portfolio: I do not have a portfolio, but I am a native speaker.
ETH Address: 0x6195a9Afe4F7BD492C3473A7e666f0aE85bbA7D8
Want to Translate: Whitepaper, ANN & Bounty, Website

PM me if I am accepted. Thank you!
ALLON2017

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

So everybody has burned all their coin Roll Eyes
ALLON2017

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

So what's the verdict last we heard someone presumably from tagcash stated they were considering extending the 1-1 burn, but there has been no update to the extension time frame,

LordL

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

Currently almost 4,000,000 Tagcoin have been burned and swapped for TAG token. So the circulating supply listed on CMC should really be not over 2,400,000.
Till at least the end of March you can burn TAG with a 1 to 1 Ratio.
I will contact Tagcash about the plans to extend the period till after march and update here once I know more.
LordL

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

Right, just follow the transactions into the burn address,

http://tagcoin.org/tagexplorer/www/address/?address=TRCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXX6gvik
LordL

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Just had a chat with Tagcash and they told me that the burn and swap of Tagcoin for TAGCASH token will be finished by the end of March. They will NOT extend it. The Tagcoin website will be re-directed to Tagcash and the Tagcoin git hub will be taken down, just like mentioned in earlier posts. From then Tagcoin will be on its own and they will focus completely on the new Token, which will be used for many services on their platform. It is becoming a pretty cool platform, I must say and I haven't seen anything out there, which is quite the same.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: