Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: good sites to purchase ASIC mining hardware?  (Read 108 times)
Nota_Robot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

I was wondering what are some good sites to purchase ASIC mining hardware for altcoins.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

I was wondering what are some good sites to purchase ASIC mining hardware for altcoins.

I have been involved in some mining projects before, particularly Bitcoin mining with ASIC miners. I strongly advice you to stick with official Bitmain website. There are many sites popping out when you make searches on google but unfortunately most of them are scammers and if you make a quick research you will see some consumers writing about their stories. Bitmain is selfish and arrogant company. They don't even ccare about customer service because even without that they make money. However, until a competitor shows up we are stuck with them.

Nota_Robot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:17:34 PM

I have been involved in some mining projects before, particularly Bitcoin mining with ASIC miners. I strongly advice you to stick with official Bitmain website. There are many sites popping out when you make searches on google but unfortunately most of them are scammers and if you make a quick research you will see some consumers writing about their stories. Bitmain is selfish and arrogant company. They don't even ccare about customer service because even without that they make money. However, until a competitor shows up we are stuck with them.

I also heard about a Baikal giant x10 are those any good or should I not bother with them?
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:54:22 PM

You can buy it on its official website,or you can choose to order it on ebay but be sure you are buying in a legit seller.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: