Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC vs Bittrex  (Read 578 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

Both are equally good. Because they both can't have the same similarity so if compared then both are good (in my opinion). Bittrex is popular first but after bittrex has trouble receiving new coins (erc20 tokens) finally hitbtc so the next option and also become popular follow popularity of bittrex, I think it's not wrong if you have an account there. My account on hibtc and bittrex already has been verified that's why i can't compared both of them lol

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
alink

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

I like Bittrex, however I've never faced difficulties. I don't know what would be if it appears. Read a lot of bad reviews...
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

Can someone please advise which of the two exchanges are better? Volume is better on bittrex but no. of coins is huge on hitbtc. Also, for withdrawal HitBTC seems better as one can take out money through bank transfer.

Kindly advise.

I have heard so many times bad things about HITBTC. They were mostly withdraw, deposit issues. I have been using bittrex for trading for around 1 year, i have never had any problem for trading or deposit/withdraws etc. So i can advise bittrex
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

I think Bittrex is better if you verify your account correctly. I have been trading on Bittrex for 2 years and it has helped me make a lot of money and withdraw money quickly. Do not choose HitBTC because this is a bad exchange and it is very hard to trade
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

I would recommend but cannot give you 100% satisfaction, I prefer bittrex over the latter. Have no really problem with bittrex and yes it has larger trade volume and more alts to choose, their gui suits to me and is more easy to understand if you're a beginner. heard alot of bad things from other people about hitbtc too slow about withdrawals and transfer of their funds, can't verify it though. But in between the two I choose bittrex.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

Well,if you are a trader and need a large variety of trade options then of course hitbtc will suit you most even though for some pairs the trade volume of bittrex will be way higher and so you can easily trade on bittrex with such pairs.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

Hitbtc doesn't care for customer support requests. You never get an answer from their support agency. If you have a problem, your funds are lost forever in hitbtc since they don't reply. In Bittrex, the situation is similar. Avoid both.

Well what's left? If you are an altcoin trading, it's either Bittrex or Poloniex, I have never used HitBTC and im not aware of their altcoin volume, but Bittrex and Poloniex are the leading altcoin volume markets. Bithumb is getting huge but it's mostly for koreans, im not sure if you can register there if you are not korean, at least I don't understand anything, last time I checked they didn't had an english translation set.

The problem of Bittrex is that they ask for so many verification steps that it becomes insane. Im scared that they would get hacked as all exchanges do, and they my information would be all over the place in the hands of who knows what.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

Both have shit support that's a problem which all exchanges face. There are no limitations while using hitbtc they haven't asked for any verification till now , hitbtc deposits are s major issue as well most of the time it doesn't credit your account.

If you are trader with really high amount of btc choose hitbtc or verify your bittrex account first then use it , if you won't withdraw more than 0.4 btc per day go for bittrex.
rgcoin

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Something to share with you all.
Both exchanges are very bad in support system. They must improve their support system.
Takes long time for small issue's solutions.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

Bittrex is definitely better than Hitbtc. For you have verify account or you would face problems. Both of these exchanges have had some issues.
GlobitexGBX

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

Hitbtc is cumbersome to the eyes. Bittrex on the other hand has the best user interface. Trading are very easy on bittrex than any exchange I have ever used. Bittrex in my opinion is better to hitbtc.

What specifically do you like about the bittrex UI? What makes it easier than other exchanges?
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

Can someone please advise which of the two exchanges are better? Volume is better on bittrex but no. of coins is huge on hitbtc. Also, for withdrawal HitBTC seems better as one can take out money through bank transfer.

Kindly advise.
I think you should choose bittrex because this is the platform used by many traders and trust. Hitbtc is a new platform that appears to have few users and there is very little potential altcoin that can be profitable but the transaction fee is lower than bittrex.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

Can someone please advise which of the two exchanges are better? Volume is better on bittrex but no. of coins is huge on hitbtc.

Whatever you do, do not use bittrex NEVER.

This exchange is the worst that has ever been created, 100% centralized, KYC & AML, + extra verifications that will "suddenly" appear.

If they want to freeze your account without a previous explanation, they will do it without any problems.

0 ticket responses, not recomendated at all.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

Depends on the users that which one is more suitable to the user, some users complain about the verification of accounts in bittrex but this isn't a issue at all, the main thing that matters is features, fee and facilitation of exchanges, the more user is satisfied with the service the more it will grow. Hitbtc is also a good one with having variety of coins than bittrex but still i will choose bittrex over hitbtc.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

Kindly advise.
I think Bittrex is safer.
high trading volume and some big coins are in it.
so you can trade with more profits.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

Withdraw limits with hitbtc without verification? What about with it?  Should you send in documents first before you use it? 
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Kindly advise.

Those exchange has different rules and policy, is natural ( fine ). For now, I choose to use hitbtc than bittrex, already try to verification but until now always fail. Contact support and do what they say but has the same result, so I leave it not because they have bad services just ( maybe ) only difficult verification. Hitbtc as alternative exchange besides bittrex still give me their best support about my crypto activity ( depo, wd ), always landing even sometimes get delay. Up to you but hitbtc is better ( for me ).

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

Kindly advise.
actually hitbtc and bittrex are good exchanges, but somehow I feel more comfortable trading in bittrex, probably because of the high volume and also because I have done a complete verification on bittrex.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

I used both exchange and so far never any problem with these 2 exchange. I think these 2 exchange is good and most popular one with big volume and a thousand trader use it. They operated a couple years already, but my money more much in Bittrex because they has rule to have verified account for their all trader to enable withdrawal ,that mean they supported anti money laundry and KYC.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I would recommend HitBTC, they are quite professional with active support. They have less shit coins than Bittrex and the fees are resonable. Bittrex is a dying exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: