Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC vs Bittrex  (Read 579 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

I prefer to used bittrex, I had used bittrex for a long time and don't have any problem with it at all, bittrex also got a really good security, and the most important is the popularity of the exchanges, Bittrex is one of the oldest and greatest exchanges despite the verification is a bit troublesome, I choose bittrex than hitbtc because it's more secure and I feel safe with bittrex

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

I've used both. They are both good.

Issue with HitBTC is sometimes it takes forever to get a confirmation email from them to confirm the withdraws or if you add 2FA. And the link usually ends up expiring before you get it. Speed is also slow from time to time.

Bittrex is better, but you need to be verified to be able to use them currently. The backlog is very full if you don't have a verified account.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

I have used both bittrex and hitBTC
but since i have a verified account on bittrex i seem to use it more.
also, i've seen a lot of people complaining about hitBTC customer support but i've never had any problem whatsoever.
Also, i see bittrex fees going up regularly, i might stop using it.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

Can someone please advise which of the two exchanges are better? Volume is better on bittrex but no. of coins is huge on hitbtc. Also, for withdrawal HitBTC seems better as one can take out money through bank transfer.

Kindly advise.

I have been trading previously with poloniex and after facing many issues i have opened a account with Unocoin exchange, Bittrex and HITBTC. And among these three exchanges i found Bittrex is good on because Bittrex is having Really good number of participation (volume) and even their No of coins is also not bad. Hitbtc volume is not good comparing to Bittrex, and if you are choosing bittrex then you would also get good customer support and high security for your funds.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

I think HitBTC and Bittrex are better in trading because some of my friends used Bittrex and some are HitBTC. For me, Both of them has a purpose.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

I have used both bittrex and hitBTC
but since i have a verified account on bittrex i seem to use it more.
also, i've seen a lot of people complaining about hitBTC customer support but i've never had any problem whatsoever.
Also, i see bittrex fees going up regularly, i might stop using it.
All exchange must have advantages and disadvantages. For me now Bittrex remains the best, although there is an increasing fee that is higher but it all in accordance with the quality of service we get. I've been using Bittrex for the last 2 years and I feel that Bittrex is the best exchange available today. Probably a lot of people who complain about the complicated bittrex verification process, but that's all in my opinion would be beneficial because in that case then the account we have is much safer and there will be no more fake accounts that can be used for criminal acts. We all know that crime rates are a part of the attractiveness of Bitcoin's use and it also lowers the government's trust in Bitcoin. all of these things can get better because of the verification process owned by Bittrex exchange.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I think HitBTC and Bittrex are better in trading because some of my friends used Bittrex and some are HitBTC. For me, Both of them has a purpose.
These are 2 very good commercial sites but I'm still leaning towards bittrex. Because Bittrex now has a huge trading volume in the top of the world, Bittrex has the tools to make it easy for traders to make transactions that are quicker and safer. Hitbtc is still a good commercial site but to me Bittrex still occupy my feelings more.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

I think bittrex will stay ahead because in the market it is very high buying and selling volume means buyers in the market are very much, but hitbtc I think also needs to be considered because it could be in the future to beat bittrex.
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

I'm currently using HitBTC and I love it's interface but the only other exchange that I'm registered with is Binance which I have never exchanged using it yet.
Anyway, I have not yet withdraw any of my earning yet but I'm reading a lot of scam accusation here in the forum as well as in reddit. Hopefully I'll be lucky to get my withdrawal process without any issue.  Undecided

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Bittrex is more better than hitbtc because they are only accept listing to their exchange if they are very serious of the project. In Hitbtc, they are accept listing even the devs of the project are not so serious by just pay the listing fee. But overall, they are good exchanges.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

This far bittrex have very good reputation with proven security that make them comfortable. But coins that limited in bittrex. Do you have account in bittrex already? Because right now bittrex is closing for register and when regist, don't forget to verification because you can't draw out the coins if you don't do it. I haven't ise hitbtc because there are gripes that make me not excited to use it.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

HitBTC is getting worse by the day. At some point, they have listed a different coin with the same ticker as AMM (micromoney) and then shamelessly accused the traders as fraudsters for buying the said coin. Personally, I still use this exchange despite the issues but I don't put too much funds in it.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

I would suggest to trade in both exchange. If you want some free BTC forks, then store some BTC in HitBTC. Want to play swingtrading? Then trade with Bittrex for it has a nice volume. Never put your coins in one exchange. Placing your crypto in different trading site will lessen the risk of your investment.

Can someone please advise which of the two exchanges are better? Volume is better on bittrex but no. of coins is huge on hitbtc. Also, for withdrawal HitBTC seems better as one can take out money through bank transfer.

Kindly advise.
buffbryan87

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Good info. thanks
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

I think it's better to trade in bittrex because the bigger and safer market to replace the dead coin it's less we trade on hitbtc
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Kindly advise.
No. of coins being traded on a certain exchange doesnt mean it is much better on those exchanges who do have large volume being traded on daily basis.Lets say Hitbtc do have lots of coins but have low on volume being traded each day not like on bittrex when you tried up to see on how big it is but well this thing do depend on where a certain trader would choose up because there are coins which cant really be found on bittrex which you can find on hit.

ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

if you verifield in bttrex it is best site but firstly make your verificition and hitbtc is not good
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

I love bittrex but it's true that often the currencies listed on it already have a lot of pump
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

I love bittrex but it's true that often the currencies listed on it already have a lot of pump
I'll go to BITTREX because they have a good value of of exchange, have better list of coins and token, also a better amount of charges. In addition BITTREX is much easy to used compared to hiBTC, so I guess
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I have not actually tried hitbtc, but my Bittrex account is giving me a hell of trouble even with my basic verification has be supplied. It's better you verify your Bittrex account, other than that, you might not enjoy your trading experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: