Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paccoin  (Read 328 times)
AustinTX2005 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

Has any one heard of Paccoin? Is it worth it? I’m interested abc looking for feedback on Paccoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:16:47 AM

I heard about Paccoin. A feature of this coin is that it has a fast transaction speed. Paccoin is one of the few coins whose rate is steadily increasing day by day. The coin is very dynamic to the rate of self-value, such as PAC / DOGE, PAC / BTC. The PAccoin currency community is constantly growing. People fall in love with this coin as soon as they learn about it. In the coin circle, an excellent team has assembled which develops the coin and supports it. Do regular purchases of coins and keep them on your wallet. Which by the way, by POS method, increases the volume of your coins. And you will earn even more.
doc_pan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Has any one heard of Paccoin? Is it worth it? I’m interested abc looking for feedback on Paccoin.

I bought some on a bit of a whim when I was first exploring crypto a few months back - not much, just about $50 worth. That's now worth around $3000.

Why the sudden rise? The coin has been around for ages and has a massive supply of over 3 trillion, so it seems relatively cheap as the market cap remains pretty low (although it's over 150 million now - not bad considering it was less than 10 million when I bought it), but last year a new dev team came in and started to revamp the coin. It's now on the way to having its supply reduced to 3 billion via a trade in scheme occuring in march, and a white paper with the new direction is going to be launched in Feb.

All in all I reckon it's a good time to get it - it has momentum and a fresh team looking after it. It went up over 600,000% last year despite very limited information on this new direction, so once it's all out in the open it could well go further this year. That said, this is crypto so it could also go to zero. Just don't bet your house either way...
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

I bought some on a bit of a whim when I was first exploring crypto a few months back - not much, just about $50 worth. That's now worth around $3000.

Why the sudden rise? The coin has been around for ages and has a massive supply of over 3 trillion, so it seems relatively cheap as the market cap remains pretty low (although it's over 150 million now - not bad considering it was less than 10 million when I bought it), but last year a new dev team came in and started to revamp the coin. It's now on the way to having its supply reduced to 3 billion via a trade in scheme occuring in march, and a white paper with the new direction is going to be launched in Feb.

All in all I reckon it's a good time to get it - it has momentum and a fresh team looking after it. It went up over 600,000% last year despite very limited information on this new direction, so once it's all out in the open it could well go further this year. That said, this is crypto so it could also go to zero. Just don't bet your house either way...

PAC & TEK will both rise x 100 or tripllle your moneys back !! :-D weee

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Pause a little and think about what you're doing. You're investing in a coin that has $450M market cap and does absolutely nothing special.
This might be the biggest pump and dump of all time. Instead of investing in that shitcoin, take a look at Crowdholding, which has a working product and and wants only $1M in the ICO.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

I think the main reason for the rise is that its cheap. all pennycoins are pumping, because people don't understand that there's too much supply for them to become "the next bitcoin".

that's not to say paccoin is bad or anything, just my explanation why it pumped.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

One more trash coin, don't mess with it. Paccoin, Jesuscoin ... when will people learn not to put their money into such an obvious scam coins?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: