Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One more confirmation accelerator  (Read 106 times)
radioideaxp (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:26:46 AM

I don't know if legit, found it advertising on facebook. Domain is pretty new, have 1 month.
I am leaving it here, maybe someone will test, all my transactions are confirmed so I cannot messure if legit or not.

http://confirmationbooster.com

similar to confirmtx, same, lack of info and not in Google(maybe cause it's new)

maybe usefull if they not make lighting network common

what I don't like, it's not connected to blockchain, so looks like it's contact form to people who make acceleration manual
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

I'm very skeptical. It is probably a scam. Anybody can set up a site like that and just take your money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
radioideaxp (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:35:57 AM

I don't know too, i am not btc expert, I am only selling ebooks and digital products and people want to pay btc. Sometimes processing time is a nightmare, so i am using free accelerator from this site https://viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
but it's very hard to take a place ;/ 20 seconds every hour, places taken. I've tested confirmtx but no results, so searching for working stuff.
radioideaxp (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

How do the accelerators work. I'll like to know

i am not expert, but VBC says that it gives priority to user-submitted transactions for the next mined blocks by the ViaBTC pool
hmmm, so if you have big pool or access to many pools "from the inside", you can move transactions to next mined block
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: