Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Signature Campaign][ICO] Project Pai|Small Signature Campaign| **[FULL]**  (Read 3980 times)
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

All 12 members have been chosen for the signature campaign. Good luck to these participants.
Unfortunately i wasn't chosen, but did you mean 15 members (see 1st page) Huh

Haha lol. You are actually right. It is 15 participants. Why i keep thinking it is 12. lol. Thanks for the correction.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

All 12 members have been chosen for the signature campaign. Good luck to these participants.
Thanks for the information Manager, looks like Im just unlucky to participate. Good Luck to the project.

404 Not Found
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Hello sir, why do not you accept Jr. Member in this campaign I see on the first page you have a signature code for Jr. Member.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

Hello sir, why do not you accept Jr. Member in this campaign I see on the first page you have a signature code for Jr. Member.

Sorry but the decision has been made to choose not to take in Junior Member. There will be more chances in the future for you to take up signature campaigns when the time comes. Good luck.
amih

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:36 AM

Sorry but the decision has been made to choose not to take in Junior Member. There will be more chances in the future for you to take up signature campaigns when the time comes. Good luck.
ok sir, thanks for the explanation and i will keep active in this forum hope one day i will be able to participate in a campaign signature.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
HackS

Activity: 86
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Bitcointalk username: HackS
Current post count (including this one): 150
BTC Address: 1FuRvNg1BPRZV6pzSbQGzSPRk8HwwsUikA
Wear appropriate :Yes
I hope I could be in you're campaign if there is place and I wish you Happy new year.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Bitcointalk username:   Marrionbitcoin
Current post count (including this one): 264 posts
BTC Address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Wear appropriate signature:  will wear signature once accepted.

Hi, Manager.

Hope you can consider my application if there will be available slot for member. God bless.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

Bitcointalk username: Godric-Gryffindor
Current post count (including this one): 212
BTC Address: 14wtiVPkJc8ZdusStAujCRP2qCoAZehPED
Wear appropriate signature:

Please consider my application Sir
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

Bitcointalk username:- SiDtHeBeSt
Forum rank:- Full member
BTC Address:- 1GUCUVC4Z1wGEGNZhs8deQvzFCz8rwdRpC
Wear appropriate signature:- I will wear as soon as I get accepted.
I am willing to work in this campaign and am ready to make quality posts. Please consider my application.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Bitcointalk username: ice_man75
Current post count (including this one): 67
BTC Address: 12zB4LRB4jdRUSMQyBXTBaGCfxqAyHEdoJ
Wear appropriate signature: Yes

sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

Bitcointalk username:sugiri
Current post count (including this one):73
BTC Address:1GJRvhW3Sik9Z6Xj1MvShtNEpgDHJxHaJG
Wear appropriate signature: Yes

Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Bounty campaign is still opened for Sr. Member, if Yes i would like to add on board. Is still possible? Thanks
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Hi participants. Do note that you all have left with 8 more hours to complete your posting. Good luck.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

Bounty campaign is still opened for Sr. Member, if Yes i would like to add on board. Is still possible? Thanks

do you not see and read, the slot is full and also this campaign will end today, Maybe one day this project will hold another campaign, maybe you can find another project..
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

I will be doing the counting now. Thanks for waiting.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Calculation has been done. All the 15 participants qualified for the payout. You are now free to change your signature code. Once again thanks for the participation. Please wait for the payout, it will happen in a few days.
jpespa

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Calculation has been done. All the 15 participants qualified for the payout. You are now free to change your signature code. Once again thanks for the participation. Please wait for the payout, it will happen in a few days.

Thank you lorylore! Looking forward to join again to your next campaigns.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

Thanks for the 10 days campaign. I'll wait for the payment, please update here lorylore once it was sent by project pai.

Wishing the success for project pai, I'm in a new campaign now so I have removed avatar and signature as you said we're free of doing so.

Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Thanks friend!
I'll wait and check in a couple of days if everything is all right in the wallet.
Greeting!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Bitcointalk username : Tegin92
Current post count (including this one) : 54
BTC Address : 17nXsyBZXryN5JL7iUoBVwZ3kh32SvKAs4
Wear appropriate signature : yes
Why did you apply for this campaign, the campaign was over the campaign manager said so.

If you back read a little you will see this update about ending of campaign and participants are now able to change their signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: