Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discusse about Airdrop  (Read 234 times)
Chandan01998 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

Airdrop is a methode of earn free token or altocoin. Anyone who comes in the New Coin Market. There is an ICU to spread him.  It is on social media to spread the coin that comes in the market.You have such a social media account like tweeter, Facebook, telegram, medium,etc.with bitcoitalk.org & ERC20 token support account. All this account is required for joining airdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biarox

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

You just mentioned what Bounty is. Airdrops sometimes require no effort at all to get the free token.

Bounty: Slower process but higher payment -> Contributions to the ICO community with an original creation of contents like articles and videos (original content requires time and dedication), share posts on Facebook, Twitter, translations of Whitepapers, etc.

Airdrop: Lower gain but quick process -> (Join in their community, engage on their forums, like their contents, use their signature, stuff like that, that sometimes they include all of this stuff on their Bounty as well.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

You just mentioned what Bounty is. Airdrops sometimes require no effort at all to get the free token.

Bounty: Slower process but higher payment -> Contributions to the ICO community with an original creation of contents like articles and videos (original content requires time and dedication), share posts on Facebook, Twitter, translations of Whitepapers, etc.

Airdrop: Lower gain but quick process -> (Join in their community, engage on their forums, like their contents, use their signature, stuff like that, that sometimes they include all of this stuff on their Bounty as well.

Yup! and that works in fact!  Grin I was the first one of my friends who entered into crypto world and after all my shares and posts on social medias, many people started to ask me about that, and many of them invested on it  Cheesy
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

With airdrops, you earn easily for doing less to nothing. However you need to meet the minimum requirement set.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Mostly airdropped coins are worthless,thats why most of us will choose participating bounties than airdrops.

chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Yup! and that works in fact!  Grin I was the first one of my friends who entered into crypto world and after all my shares and posts on social medias, many people started to ask me about that, and many of them invested on it  Cheesy

Do you have an example for one Airdrop that went to the moon after you get the tokens? I have about 20 different kind of tokens out of airdrops (one of them is EDOGE > 5.000.000 token > worth 0$) and only some of them are profitable.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

Some airdrop can be very profitable, sometimes only need eth address twitter account, and boom you got free token. cant argue if some of them is crap thoo. Join as much as you can no matter it have price or not still free anyway

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Airdrop is like playing lotto , 90 Time you get nothing , but one good token and you get to the moon
tutchpa

Activity: 196

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

actually air drops are the  best way to build capital for newbies.for participate in airdrops you will have to make twitter account,Facebook account and telegrame.also you should have erc20 compatible wallet like myetherwallet or metamask.there are sevaral telegrame channels and twitter profiles that give airdrop alerts.you have to subscribe for that channel.what you have to do is fill airdrop forms as soon as possible complete asked tasks.but keep in mind never send money to recive your airdrops.because there are several scam projects.you cant trust each and every project.just fill the form and forget it.if you are fillling 12 formes a day there may be 2 - 3 real projects.but dont be discourage.one good project is enough to earn good amount of money.im just a newbie to this filed .heard about cryptocurrency 4 months ago.now i have more than 120 coins in my wallets and i earned more than 3 ethers during last 4 months with out spending any(only from airdrops)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

I think airdrop is the easiest way to earn and make a capital, you just need to fill up some requirements and done, your earning. This is good for newbies because it doesn't need a lot of effort.
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Mostly airdropped coins are worthless,thats why most of us will choose participating bounties than airdrops.
Exactly, all of the coins that I got for free during airdrops are useless and have no value. Bounties, on the other hand, are much better since the most interesting projects do them instead of airdops.

angga3982

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

bounty needs an effort ,,accomplishing a task

airdrop ,,is easy just hold a certain token and just wait for the airdrop of the token to be given
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

Most airdrop when it started as trend was zero effort tokens , All you had to do is post your ETH address and join there Telegrame ( that was the hard part back then ) Smiley , Now airdrop have some work envolved included twitter posts and be active and even some have signature campaign , So I think it shoulod not be called airdrop anymore , And the right name for the airdrop that have real work is bounties . I think it is just miss lead to call them free airdrop anymore .
biarox

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

Do you have an example for one Airdrop that went to the moon after you get the tokens? I have about 20 different kind of tokens out of airdrops (one of them is EDOGE > 5.000.000 token > worth 0$) and only some of them are profitable.

How can 5.000.000 tokens worth $0? Did the project reach the minimal cap or not?
Is it possible to trade for another altcoin?
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Most airdrop when it started as trend was zero effort tokens , All you had to do is post your ETH address and join there Telegrame ( that was the hard part back then ) Smiley , Now airdrop have some work envolved included twitter posts and be active and even some have signature campaign , So I think it shoulod not be called airdrop anymore , And the right name for the airdrop that have real work is bounties . I think it is just miss lead to call them free airdrop anymore .
I agree. They demand twitter shares, telegram activity etc. for airdrops, while the others demands the same but call it bounty, not airdrop.
Anyway doing a lot of airdrops and bounties increases the chance of owning coins that will become expensive.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Airdrop is a good method to new comers.but many of them are scams.Some of you received tokens never comes to the market and some of them go to the moon.I think only doing Airdrops is not a good idea.bounty is a good idea to earn money without investing.

Crypto Since 2017
chriss0r

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:14:40 AM

How can 5.000.000 tokens worth $0? Did the project reach the minimal cap or not?
Is it possible to trade for another altcoin?

The Dev's quit, better to say left the project before it was realley launched. I don't know why, but nothing is gonna happen to that project anymore. Even at coinmarketcap the token is not listed anymore, so i think it's worth nothing.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

Airdrop is a methode of earn free token or altocoin. Anyone who comes in the New Coin Market. There is an ICU to spread him.  It is on social media to spread the coin that comes in the market.You have such a social media account like tweeter, Facebook, telegram, medium,etc.with bitcoitalk.org & ERC20 token support account. All this account is required for joining airdrop
When i first join airdrop the token that i receive has a big value and lucky for me i earn a big profit from it. That starts for me to participates in all airdrop that i saw in this forum and in other forum aswell. Even in social media if i saw an airdrop i participate but not all airdrop is good. Because most of airdrops the token that they give to the participants has no value at all.

OceanBlue1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

It quite hard to get free token now.  Undecided
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

Airdrops are for free but you still have to invest your time, which has a value, so you should anyway chose the right projects.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: