Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VibeHub - It’s time for new reality! [Why VibeHub is a good investment?]  (Read 769 times)
supremnoob (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:20:32 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 04:42:05 PM by supremnoob

Hey guys.

I rarely write about coins, but when I do it, you know it is worth it.

I am not surprised that I have not found a recent topic about VibeHub here. Is by far the most undervalue coin / project that exist in crypto.
It's all about Virtual Reality. Holograms. People can sell their own creations. The real project value is at least 1 billion dollars.

The first major event that will happen in 9 days. VibeHub is present at CES 2018 (9 - 10 January) in partnership with Monster.
They will also advertise on Super Bowl 2018. In addition, will pay artists like Rihanna to play on their platform.

A lot of other news awaits you from January 2018.

Link coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/
Telegram chat: http://t.me/VIBEHub2

The train is still in the station. DO NOT MISS IT

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:34:09 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 04:49:43 PM by ichanjay

Most undervalued coin indeed. This is a potential $1billion market cap project very soon.  vR would be mainstream in 2020. This is the best time to get in.
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

I'll leave this video right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDMi3qsPI

EASY 50X. 2018 WILL BE AN IMPORTANT YEAR FOR VIRTUAL REALITY

Current price: $0.179286 USD (5.41%)

My very MODEST prediction for Quarter 1 2018: 2$

Some thoughs says VibeHub will be listed on at least two BIG EXCHANGES in Q1 2018. Currently you can buy ONLY from HitBTC and EtherDelta.
So guys, just think the time when VibeHub will be listed on more exchanges, PRICE MOONING. Explode, boom-boom. Make my words guys.

INVEST, INVEST AND HOLD HOLD HOLD

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
MoneyHunger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:10:56 PM

I am in,they have no real competition until now,they are the first in their industry,with few exchanges,marketing,they are at 2-3$ in no time...and just think,if somehow they work on getting added on Bitfinex or Bithumb in the future. :O THANK YOU GOD FOR GUIDING ME TO FIND THIS PROJECT
Underlord40

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

Totally agree, this coin going to have a massive year in 2018.
CES, first performance for sale on the 20th Jan and VibeHUB name placed in monsters super bowl ad.
Plus there will be a main stream performer doing a capture in Feb.
Once this gets to a big exchange it will easily be more than $1.
Founders are always engaged with the community on Telegram and Discord.
Going to be a great year!

Great interview here with both the founders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=texmy3dSwvE
Interview with the Founders on Crypto Daily channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDMi3qsPI
marco0070

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

and which will be the biggest exchanges?   are there any plans?
Underlord40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:05:38 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 04:24:15 PM by Underlord40

The founders are no longer commenting on progress with exchanges.
But they have had meetings with a major exchange already.
They will also be going after all the big ones once they have the Planet Asia capture for sale on the platform on Jan 20th.
Expect Q1 to be huge for Vibe. Easy $1+ coin here.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

I had a deeper view in this project. This looks amazing.

It has all the ingridients to go to 50x and imho even above.

The time to buy is now.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

Thanks for cluing me on this

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

Hey guys.

I am not surprised that I have not found a recent topic about VibeHub here. Is by far the most undervalue coin / project that exist in crypto.
It's all about Virtual Reality. Holograms. People can sell their own creations. The real project value is at least 1 billion dollars.

The first major event that will happen in 9 days. VibeHub is present at CES 2018 (9 - 10 January) in partnership with Monster.
They will also advertise on Super Bowl 2018. In addition, will pay artists like Rihanna to play on their platform.

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin. I litterly see random ''BUY VIB'' Posts on other coins ANN threads. Obviously someone is botting this and wants others to buy for the price to go up. If this was a good coin you wouldn't need to shill it so aggressively.

''Is by far the most undervalued coin / project that exists in crypto'' Yeah join the que I'd say. Everyone says that about their coin. I'd rather see this coin now plummet to the abyss instead of having a future just because the community around it is so anoying. You're even worse than Spectre community.

-Edit-
So far for credible information, get your botnewbs out of here!

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

Hey guys.

If they really do the presentation, price easily will pass half a dollar.
But I will wait to see it. I bought mine from Etherdelta few months back and I will definitely dump part of them during the CES hype. Then, on correction, will do a buy back.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
tatwo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

nice hint. Thanks for sharing your toughts on this coin.

Seems to be a solid project, but however one thing kinda makes me unsure about it... why do they have a public github repo for they project and there is a single commit on it since more then 3 months?

Underlord40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

Seems to be a solid project, but however one thing kinda makes me unsure about it... why do they have a public github repo for they project and there is a single commit on it since more then 3 months?

They are keeping the tech private so that it is not easy for anyone to replicate it. These guys are working extremely hard though, join the discord or telegram and see how much the founders interact with our community.
They may make the off-chain solution they are going to implement open source, but that is still being discussed. As other Etherium tokens could use it.
tatwo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

They are keeping the tech private so that it is not easy for anyone to replicate it. These guys are working extremely hard though, join the discord or telegram and see how much the founders interact with our community.
They may make the off-chain solution they are going to implement open source, but that is still being discussed. As other Etherium tokens could use it.

thanks for clarifying. everytime i see a project, that put up a public repo but doesnt maintain it at all, i kinda feel bad because this gives me the impression that nothing is happening.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin.

Agreed.
I wonder how many persons really posted in this thread. Obviously, lots of multiple accounts(hello newbies!) came here to give an opinion. Weird.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin.

Agreed.
I wonder how many persons really posted in this thread. Obviously, lots of multiple accounts(hello newbies!) came here to give an opinion. Weird.

Its all bots plus OP is a Pump & Dumper

Underlord40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

Think you have your coins mixed up.
VIB is Viberate, not surprised by bot shilling.
VIBE is VibeHUB.

If this was a shit project, then why do we get a pick of the week in this investment newsletter with a ratings as follows.
VibeHUB: 8.5
Substratum: 8.2
Stellar Lumens: 8.7

Not bad.
But if you pass this up, that's your own fault. You can let this pass you by.

Link to the investment newsletter is here: https://rowlingstone.com/newsletter-15-dec/
Take a look at page 7.

So many quick posts here is because the community is behind this coin!
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

Hey guys.

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin. I litterly see random ''BUY VIB'' Posts on other coins ANN threads. Obviously someone is botting this and wants others to buy for the price to go up. If this was a good coin you wouldn't need to shill it so aggressively.

''Is by far the most undervalued coin / project that exists in crypto'' Yeah join the que I'd say. Everyone says that about their coin. I'd rather see this coin now plummet to the abyss instead of having a future just because the community around it is so anoying. You're even worse than Spectre community.

Man, calm down, ok?

My signature has nothing to do with this coin. I'm selling subscriptions to Palm Beach Group (group that became pump and dump service over time).

We talk here strictly about VIBEHUB. That's all.

ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

Hey guys.

-Edit-

I think youre referring to VIB which is Viberate.  This is VIBE which is much different from what VIB is doing.  Viberate was really much hyped during ICO and they have very annoying community that all know how to hype. If you just look into what Vibehub is capable of youll be the own judge and know that this is indeed very undervalued project as of the moment 
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

If this was a shit project, then why do we get a pick of the week in this investment newsletter with a ratings as follows.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: