Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VibeHub - It’s time for new reality! [Why VibeHub is a good investment?]  (Read 776 times)
Underlord40

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:35 PM

If this was a shit project, then why do we get a pick of the week in this investment newsletter with a ratings as follows.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

I've invested in the project, so I use the word "we". I've been invested since the ICO.

I'll be holding this coin for a long time.
VR/AR is going to be massive. It's already starting to push into mainstream.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

If this was a shit project, then why do we get a pick of the week in this investment newsletter with a ratings as follows.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

I've invested in the project, so I use the word "we". I've been invested since the ICO.

Look, I'm not saying your coin has no potential, I know nothing about it.
All I'm saying is you're not promoting it right. People aren't stupid (well, most are but...not all) and it's easy to see through what you and the ones who posted here (how many is the question) are doing.

Now, good luck with your investment...and yes I might look into it someday.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Underlord40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:30:45 PM

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

All I'm saying is you're not promoting it right. People aren't stupid (well, most are but...not all) and it's easy to see through what you and the ones who posted here (how many is the question) are doing.

Thanks dude.
We're all just passionate for this coin, as the Founders have been fantastic to the community and we want to do our part to help them. Wink
Swing by the discord or telegram sometime.
daburnd

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:32:56 PM

There are a few things that attracted me to this project. Ofc for one its the knowledge that VR is rising even more then blockchain and is an experience rather then just a technologie.

Yet if i look at it from a financial investment security kind of way there are a few very interesting things here.

For one this coin will be used as a curreny on the vibe platform directly bought by fiat, meaning it will add value by itself rather then indirectly through the chain/market. Its able to keep itself up and maintain a value even when the general crypto market would take a blow.

There will be a reserve option for token holders to sell their vibe on the vibe platform rather then on an exchange or salespoint. Which means that it will not cause a value down on the crypto exchange and u will not be paying that fee that u usually get to turn your tokens into fiat.

Ill hold this one till the end of days. I see potential from multiple markets and some securities in a certain way.
Patchee

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:47:50 PM

When my next lot of funding comes through, I'll definitely consider this one. Do you think the price will dip anytime soon though? I recently just purchased a coin at an ATH and it dropped 30%!
daburnd

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:48:05 PM

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

Thanks dude.
We're all just passionate for this coin, as the Founders have been fantastic to the community and we want to do our part to help them. Wink

We should some day meetup in the VibeHub VR, indeed been enjoying the social experience with the fellow vibers so much since we got together on telegram. Kinda am surpised about the quality of our discussions.

And just great that matthew even likes to take on ideas/techniques from the community that we bring up and might be of value to the project.
Underlord40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

When my next lot of funding comes through, I'll definitely consider this one. Do you think the price will dip anytime soon though? I recently just purchased a coin at an ATH and it dropped 30%!
Hard to say Patchee, anything is possible. It does swing a little bit per day, but that's just due to not a huge trading volume yet.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

Thanks dude.

We should some day meetup in the VibeHub VR, indeed been enjoying the social experience with the fellow vibers so much since we got together on telegram. Kinda am surpised about the quality of our discussions.

And just great that matthew even likes to take on ideas/techniques from the community that we bring up and might be of value to the project.

Yeah, that will be really cool.
That's why I like this project so much is that Matt and Alessio value the community feedback.
We have community members who are filming and developing the VLogs and promo video's for VibeHUB.
They also will run stuff past us when they are making changes to the website and things. Makes you feel like you are contributing to it.
daburnd

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

During the last btc selloffs this was actually a pretty stable one, we havent seen them big reds like on the rest of the market. And they have a promising q1.

I was kinda suprised of that stability. Perhaps should have known better as the vibe community already came together and we all seem to be strong hodlers.
supremnoob (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:20:00 PM

We waiting you all to our Telegram channel - http://t.me/VIBEHub2

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
MforMike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Life is life

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

8 days to CES, it is still not too late to jump vibehub boat which will take us to lamboland Smiley

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

VR sector is gonna be big in the future, agreed, but there are many competitors of this Vibehub project on the market. I can count you many, but the first one comes to my mind is SpectivVR project. It's a legit and great one located in USA.

Also take a look at it to make your decission.
MforMike

Activity: 63

Life is life

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

VR sector is gonna be big in the future, agreed, but there are many competitors of this Vibehub project on the market. I can count you many, but the first one comes to my mind is SpectivVR project. It's a legit and great one located in USA.

Also take a look at it to make your decission.

Well, you need to make your research better becauae spectivvr is not direct competitor of vibehub. Vibehub focuses on capturing volumetric videos and makes something called holloportation which is nothing like 360 degree videos. And spective spend so much to ads while vibehub literally spends nothing by now. Make some research about vibe and you will see what i am talking about

supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

6 days left untill CES 2018. Price still very cheap guys. Join us !

http://t.me/VIBEHub2

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

I heard also some news about advertisement together with Monster during the SuperBowl. Do you know anything about it?
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

I heard also some news about advertisement together with Monster during the SuperBowl. Do you know anything about it?
Vibehub will me in the Monster booth in the upcoming CES. Also we will be in a 90 second commercial in the superbowl! 
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Vibehub will me in the Monster booth in the upcoming CES. Also we will be in a 90 second commercial in the superbowl! 

Wow! That will raise the right attention to this project. I have not heart about a crypto / blockchain project being mentioned in the SuperBowl ever before. This is impressive.
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

Wow! That will raise the right attention to this project. I have not heart about a crypto / blockchain project being mentioned in the SuperBowl ever before. This is impressive.

And more than that! Look what dev says:

A January We Won't Forget, check out our latest blog post in the link below https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/a-january-we-wont-forget-d49c3b5c3abb

yuno

Activity: 308

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

Where to buy this?

supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Where to buy this?

HitBTC or EtherDelta for the moment.

LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

People are sleeping on VIBE!

CES is in 2 days! The price is still low.

When it gets on a bigger exchange. No limit  Grin Grin\
Too bad etherdelta sux.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: