Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to create btt signatures  (Read 115 times)
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

Hello everyone!

We are about to launch our bounty campaign and we're looking for someone who's able to create the btt signatures for us in exchange for NKR tokens (will be distributed after the TGE (March-April 18)).

If interested, please PM us or contact us via email: noam@nkor.io for more details.

Thank you and happy new year!
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:34:45 AM

i think is never free if you want get signature code
you can open contest, or use signature code design service , you can find in service section, usualy signature code design open thread in there

must detail about reward because never free
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

Hello everyone!

We are about to launch our bounty campaign and we're looking for someone who's able to create the btt signatures for us in exchange for NKR tokens (will be distributed after the TGE (March-April 18)).

If interested, please PM us or contact us via email: noam@nkor.io for more details.

I have a friend which I think that could help you out to your problems sir, that person was good and already had an experience to create a BTT signature campaign. I'll pm you about her information.

NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Hello everyone!

I have a friend which I think that could help you out to your problems sir, that person was good and already had an experience to create a BTT signature campaign. I'll pm you about her information.

Thank you! waiting for your PM. happy new year!
les.natalie

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

Hello everyone!

Hi, could you please also PM me with the information?
Thank you in advance!
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Hi, could you please also PM me with the information?
Thank you in advance!
Dude, please see the date of this thread has crreated. This was happened last year and you can also see OP already wore their signature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: