Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Bounty]- NKOR's contests program- PLAY, WIN AND ERAN TOKENS!  (Read 478 times)
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:46:37 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:03:38 AM by NKOR

Dear bitcointalk community!
For the stickers contest announcement scroll down

The NKOR ecosystem enables creators to timestamp and hash their work, cement it in the blockchain, track its usage,
benefit from its distribution across the community, and restore control over their copyright and IP.
In other words, we are all about helping creators restore power over their creations.

The NKOR project is all about the community, you are everything!
This is why we are announcing a special contests program!
This program will not replace the bounty program,
but it works in a similar way- you participate and win tokens for your actions.

What does it mean?

During the next 3 months, we will occasionally announce special contests.
The contests program pool contains 100,000 NKR tokens.
Every contest will be different, and feature different prizes. The prizes will be in STAKES,
which means that by the end of the TGE, all the winners from all the different contests will be holding stakes in this pool.

WANT TO PLAY, WIN AND ERAN TOKENS?
1. MAKE SURE TO READ THIS ARTICLE: https://medium.com/@nkor.io/contests-announcement-dc820d921ba8
2. JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP: https://t.me/nkorcommunity

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT- WHITEPAPER CONTEST! *over*

Want to play and win tokens? read this article and join the community: https://medium.com/@nkor.io/2-nkor-contest-whitepaper-contest-b0b6ba9a20ae

-------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT- STIKERS CONTEST *OVER*!

Want to play and win tokens? read this article and join the community: https://medium.com/@nkor.io/stickers-contest-nkor-c18f8d27163b
stakes will be distributed to for participating and for winning. [/size][/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Simptonym

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

entered the first sticker contest, another contest will start after 7th January?
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

entered the first sticker contest, another contest will start after 7th January?

yes! many contests and bounties to come (=
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

what value is your project? can you explain to someone your tokens?
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

what value is your project? can you explain to someone your tokens?

The NKOR project is about creating a platform that allows content creators to protect their work- they can upload it, verify it's authenticity and track its use. This way, their copyrights are protected and no one can copy or steal their work.

The NKR tokens is how you use the platform- you can use it to submit your work to the blockchain (if you are a creator), reward creators for their creations if you like it and buy the rights to use someone else's work.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

SECOND CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT- WHITEPAPER CONTEST! Jan 14-21

Want to play and win tokens? read this article and join the community: https://medium.com/@nkor.io/2-nkor-contest-whitepaper-contest-b0b6ba9a20ae
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

It's very strange bounty program. I don't understand, what am i shall to do.
Can somebody explain me?)
And link to whitepaper is broken.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

It's very strange bounty program. I don't understand, what am i shall to do.
Can somebody explain me?)
And link to whitepaper is broken.

Hello mate! this is not a normal bounty, but an announcement of our contests! this is a way to reward our community before we launch the full bounty and the pre sale.

you can read the full explanation here, and then play and win tokens: https://medium.com/@nkor.io/2-nkor-contest-whitepaper-contest-b0b6ba9a20ae

thanks for letting us know about the link, we will fix this. for now, this is the link: http://nkor.io/NKOR%20WP%20-%20V8.1.pdf
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

like the fact that the website as details are made,the interface is very convenient,in addition, the design is incredibly pleasant.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

like the fact that the website as details are made,the interface is very convenient,in addition, the design is incredibly pleasant.

And we thank you for that!
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

totally agree with you,I believe that everything has to look attractive always
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

I think that the appearance and design of the thread is incredibly important
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

it's the first thing that draws attention.here everything is quite neat and I think this thread quite neat
slojjjiji

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Is it possible to participate for newbies?
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Is it possible to participate for newbies?

Of course! everyone is welcomed. check this link for the full explanation and just join us:  https://medium.com/@nkor.io/2-nkor-contest-whitepaper-contest-b0b6ba9a20ae
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

it's the first thing that draws attention.here everything is quite neat and I think this thread quite neat
except that the thread neat and followed by developers who really care about the opinion of investors
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

surprised at the quality feedback,I like the fact that developers interested in the opinion of investors
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

except that the thread neat and followed by developers who really care about the opinion of investors

Hey! If I got you right- we are following our threads carefully and trying to respond to all questions. some tech questions might take a bit more time to reply to as we forward them to our developers and CTO.
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

surprised at the quality feedback,I like the fact that developers interested in the opinion of investors
I think that in all projects the developers are interested in the views of investors,but such a great feedback not all
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

I think that in all projects the developers are interested in the views of investors,but such a great feedback not all
me too, it's incredibly important.I think that it's really important when choosing a project for investment
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: