Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdfunding an open source bitcoin payment processor  (Read 4069 times)
ibittler (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

I'm announcing the start of a crowd funding campaign in Coinfunder for an open source payment processor which accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc: https://www.coinfunder.com/project/view/id/69

Payment processing is one of the most important parts of Bitcoin-related bussinesses. They depend on it, even though a lot rely on third-party services, which can get hacked, go rogue, or just close – especially if they are free. There aren't any open-source payment processing services that don't lock you into any platform. GCP (GoCoinPay) allows you to reuse a payment processing service. For example, a gambling website, may use the same GCP install for their user account deposits and for their merchandaising store. GCP' API is comatible with Blockchain Receive Payments API.   It doesn't only work with Bitcoin, it also works with Litecoin and other similar crypto currencies that have a similar RPC interface to Bitcoin's one.

The service will be written using Go, a high-performance programming language. GCP has a focus on reliability, speed and scalability. You won't have to worry if you have one transaction or a thousand per minute.

I'm looking for 11 BTC of funding to develop this new payment processing service which will be open sourced on Github.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 02:58:14 PM

I really like your idea, good luck.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: [1]
  Print