Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC PRICE  (Read 186 times)
vidu92 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

Now BTC price comes to near 12500 usd that is declined after hitting 20000usd near time so so many pepole trying to sell their btc so supply increased and price came down so after sett off this again will rise this btc
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:03:52 AM

Don't be so sure as prices could also continue going down or move in a sideways pattern. There is no certainty in trading, just anticipation and reaction to whatever price action does.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

Guys cheer up, it's new year's eve and everyone would buy at least for few more days until vacations are over. If I were you, try working hard now if you haven't got any to invest to earn bitcoin. Soon it will all be worth it.
If you are willing to buy then it's time. It's a big blood bath.
Don't see this big dip as a bad thing. It can actually give more chances to those who were left behind.
I can't help spending too for a small snack later and fireworks you know.
Calm and just spend what you need to spend. Bitcoin is a great currency. It's still worth saving for you know.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

Bitcoin is volatile. Expect these events to happen especially when there is an occasion such as Christmas and New Year. We can expect that after New Year, the price will back to its high one. People are not used to this kind of price that is low just like the other month. Hope that it will comeback since blockchain will surely decrease after the occasion that we have.

minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

This is a standard rebound all prepared for this and it happened, we look forward to growth
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

Hlo guys i am Bkjones  Smiley ! day by day btc price going down but don't be scared be patient don't sell your bitcoins hold your amount for future whether its price gonna high.now a days btc price comes to 12500 USD from 20000 USD
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

Now BTC price comes to near 12500 usd that is declined after hitting 20000usd near time so so many pepole trying to sell their btc so supply increased and price came down so after sett off this again will rise this btc
Observing the events and actions that led to a decrease in the bitcoin rate, I conclude that the rate has increased since mid-January. The current situation shows the possibility of a drop in value to 8k, but this is a temporary phenomenon.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

Bitcoin has proven It's volatility. The price went up to nearly 20K and then decreased to around 14K for some time. Now it's dropping to 12K and it will keep dropping to maybe 10K. In January we can start buying again and the price will then increase to 30K in March.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

I think this is not, they sell bcc because they think bcc can not increase anymore and its price will start dropping. Bitcoin I expect it will not rise and stabilize at $ 12k
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

If some people wish to buy bitcoin in low price then this is the right time, I do not whether we can get good opportunity like this in the future. Do not become a person who disapointed because miss the chance to get profit from the increasing price of bitcoin.

ravedien

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

currently the btc price hit correction, it will take time, but surely it will bounce back again.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

you frist learn technical analysis to decide about it, but i think 8000$ is not bad to buy BTC
GermanyTeagf

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

I have currency converter in my android and theres also bitcoin to usd in phil. 273,000 1btc
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

currently the btc price hit correction, it will take time, but surely it will bounce back again.

This is a good thing with bitcoin the ability to come back and go even higher. We can't tell when this thing to happen but I'm pretty sure it will happen. Bitcoin price this year 2017 is really awesome the prediction before is around $10k so for me it is still a good price of bitcoin right now.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:47 PM

Which translator were you using before writing this shitty thread?

"So supply increased" are you aware of the dissaster that you wrote in there? My eyes almost started bleeding after reading all this thread.

came on, if you want to post something serious, try to do not use google translator, or at least, post in your local board and you will be taken seriously.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

I think that the main reason that bitcoin's price has been suffering a price decline is the trigerring of panic sells.

After posting that bitcoin is the next generation coin and etc, they started posting that bitcoin is going to die, and posted some opinions of famous bankers about bitcoin(I believe it's funny, it's the same as asking McDonalands founder what he thinks about BurgerKing.

If you are a long term holder, small price declines shouldn't fear you.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

It's now officially January 1, 2018, so now let us just be optimistic towards things especially on bitcoin come on guys let us start our year with that in order for our days to come this year will be a positive one. And besides we should just be thankful that the price of bitcoin still remains a competitive one remaining at still 10,000 and above US dollar.

BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

This all true but the price is rising again and in the new on day 1st of this year the price hit $13,920 and it is expected that it will grow more. when the supply rise the price fall starts and the bitcoin is the digital currency and it is likely to improve very fast in the year 2018. There will be up and down comes in this market and that's why it is very volatile market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: