Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Economics, Thermo-Nuclear War & Bitcoins  (Read 137 times)
gizmowl (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

A vast sum of the American tax dollars are spent on defense with little transparency.

The defense budget is something like 500 billion per year and that does not include the black budget.

If you look at the craft, the battleships and some of the jets, they are not efficient dollar for dollar for the competitive situation at hand

(Russia, China, Iran, North Korea)

Therefore, the major market for disruption is military, because an innovation could easily yield a billion dollar surplus or cost efficiency.

But it is hard to get into military tech privately because they want formalities and paperwork and for establishment oriented players.

Therefore I have built Gizmowl - The Thermo-Nuclear Crypto Drone.

http://www.Gizmowl.com - Visit and feed him...

But don't look into his eyes if you see him in your neighborhood at night!

By supporting Gizmowl with crypto, you potentially strengthen the value of BTC.

While no one is interested now, give it a few years as the US realizes it cannot stop N. Korea.

Then it will come down to $ for $ deterrence and Gizmowl will be worth a fortune.

I can definitely put together a superior dollar for dollar drone around this brand.

Who rules the night?

Gizmowl, the crypto drone.

But this can only be funded with crypto because it is so out of mainstream the typical SV investors probably won't touch it until it is worth at least 100m

This is also designed to be quality entertainment and economic / political commentary related to Bitcoin and Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:29:26 AM

If I remember right, top shareholders of many defense corporations like lockheed martin are composed primarily of wall street and financial groups. They design and build vastly inferior products which are selected by the armed forces for mass production due to lobbying of political figures rather than reliable, competent or proven defense concepts.

The reason its tough to get into the defense industry is, military contracts are handed out to those who funnel the most money into congress and the senate rather than who produces the best design or technology.
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

If I remember right, top shareholders of many defense corporations like lockheed martin are composed primarily of wall street and financial groups. They design and build vastly inferior products which are selected by the armed forces for mass production due to lobbying of political figures rather than reliable, competent or proven defense concepts.

The reason its tough to get into the defense industry is, military contracts are handed out to those who funnel the most money into congress and the senate rather than who produces the best design or technology.

Unfortunately that's pretty much how the government contracting system works for the US military industrial complex. Thanks to WWII, where this started, things have gone in a downward spiral of corrupt contracts and red tape acquisition. Things need to change with the way the government does things.
gizmowl (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

Yep. 100% Right.

That is why Gizmowl crypto drone will win.

Wait until the first bomb drops or the US realizes it cannot do shit to Kim Jung and that the aircraft aren't even great for deterrence.

Then the whole 'system' will not matter.

Once the first bomb drops and we're in the middle of tactical nuclear armageddon, the way things are normally done will not matter at all.

All the paperwork and formalities will go out the window.

The government won't need 'contracting systems' and 'bribes', it will need a superior dollar for dollar craft to protect their children and property.

It will come down to dollar for dollar efficiency, and Gizmowl will bust their wings and send them tumbling into the abyss.

The Gizmowl Tactical Nuclear Cyrpto Drone could drive BTC price up - I can build this with BTC to make a superior craft and wait to weaponize it until I get to a place where it is legal.

But all supporters will have some sort of share in it if and when we send it into combat with the establishment aircraft.

If you are interested in this concept, contact me.

This is not only a great aircraft concept, but also a multi-purpose brand designed for gaming and entertainment.

Truly revolutionary, like Bitcoin, but for the aerospace sector.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

I think Economics, Thermo-Nuclear war and bitcoin are not separate because the high price sure that influence economic in the state and sure that invite many people to stolen the money in wallet  Huh
gizmowl (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

I think Economics, Thermo-Nuclear war and bitcoin are not separate because the high price sure that influence economic in the state and sure that invite many people to stolen the money in wallet  Huh

Yes the high price of 'defense' equipment is a major determining factor in national economy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: