Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is almost closed.... How was the Crypto year friends  (Read 415 times)
SparkSun (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

With many many works,  joy, love and in some cases sorrow we all are going to finished the journey of the year.
So how was the journey friends? Specifically Crypto world's!!!    Smiley Roll Eyes
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

With many many works,  joy, love and in some cases sorrow we all are going to finished the journey of the year.
So how was the journey friends? Specifically Crypto world's!!!    Smiley Roll Eyes

It was an unbelievable year for me as I quit my job and became full time trader. I was actually trading stock exchange before but it was together with my daily job. So a new era started for me with 2017.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

Well, I am glad that I will make a year in crypto this January. And I am glad that I am really earning! Thank god for this. This 2017, cryptocurrency made a revolutionary year. And 2018 will be the same or will be better.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:03 PM

2017 was big for crypto, sounds about bitcoin flew trougn the world, and i am also income in this amazing technology world

@alaji

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

This is a great year for me because I was introduced to crypto currency and am really enjoying it. Crypto world made me to be employed and a manager of my own investment. I invested in bitcoin and have I have wonderful  returns this particular year. Crypto currency trading have brought me laughter and I can really do what I could not in 2016.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Fine with BTC all year but at the end of the year the miners tried to hold me by the balls using fees
of $45.00 just to process 250 bytes of data so I took the pain, pulled most my money
out and have been watching the price of BTC fall ever since.

Next year I will be running a Segwit2x node not because earning $2.00 a day is my thing
but as a show of appreciation to the 20,000 miners here that between themselves only
have to process seven trades a second and they cannot even do that at times in under
an hour.

Have a good one folks 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

I joined to crypto 3 months back and now I have 2x profit overall. I missed some opportunities but I learnt lessons from my mistake. I didn't invest on ICOs but for year 2018 I've several ICOs in my watch list.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:38:24 PM

2017 was mind blowing really. and it is not just because of the price rise that we had in bitcoin and all the altcoin pumps that we have seen. but the main reason for me at least was the fact that a big country, Japan which is a technologically advanced country, adopted bitcoin as a currency.

I never though it would happen this soon and on this scale but it actually happened.
now I am waiting for 2018 and  the scaling solutions to be seen in action, to see how Lightning Network and second layer in general is going to improve our experience with cryptocurreny. we are in for a nice ride in 2018 with lots of new things.

Only Bitcoin
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

Best ever, for me. I'm in cryptocurrencies for few years now and this one was full of surprises but very prosperous for all cryptocurrencies and especialy for bitcoin. It has made a huge jump and despite all issues and obstacles the bright future is in front of it. So I expect for 2018 to be even better. Let's see what will bring to us.

malaj
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

Well, this year is a great time and a great year for me as a Bitcoin earner and investor. I earn a lot of money because of the rise of Bitcoin's price. I hold a lot of money and cash it out. I'm so thankful that the year 2017 opens the eyes of everybody to be aware about bitcoin. This is the beginning for the people who are now interested in Bitcoin.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

the year has been full of fun as well as some panics but in all all is good. we saw prices dipping and rising, more project coming on board and also new strategies of investing. I hope to see a better year in 2018 with good bitcoin price
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:38 PM

Survey thread huh! This is the best year for the bitcoin and all other crypto currencies. We have found more than 500 altcoins in this year alone and in bitcoin price chart, from the month February onwards, we have found the bitcoin value started bump and now finally stabilized on the 13k and above today.
We might get the bitcoin around 20k end of this year itself, Unfortunately we found the many hard fork and dumped the value little. So if we wait for some weeks we may find that 20k USD goal also in the chart.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

Well, I am glad that I will make a year in crypto this January. And I am glad that I am really earning! Thank god for this. This 2017, cryptocurrency made a revolutionary year. And 2018 will be the same or will be better.
I really had a very great way in cryptocurrencies and i have made some mistakes as well, I should have kept the Bitcoin Cash after the August fork but i sold it because i thought it was really not that valuable but at the moment its worth a lot of money. Bitcoin didn't reach the heights that we all anticipated it to reach by the time the year ended.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

I'm a little bit late when I started entering the crypto industry. I tried to join in the last quarter of 2017. But Im glad that I made it before the bitcoin's boom so I still consider it a right time. Im already beginning to earn some bitcoin so 2018 must be a good  start to have more.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

It exceeded every conceivable expectation I had by a huge margin. I really thought we were 2-3 years away from many of these price levels. The question is whether they sustain. I can't really see anything more to justify these valuations than there were at the start of the years, alts especially.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

Fairly good 2017 is good, and next year, there are many more expectations around the new year. Crypto want to make my position better on the world. But there is nothing else to try, we need to be more industrious to do well and we must understand the market.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

It was an unbelievable year for me as I quit my job and became full time trader. I was actually trading stock exchange before but it was together with my daily job. So a new era started for me with 2017.

Almost the same here as well.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

All I can say that it was an interesting year, especially for crypto world where so many investors made a lots of money and where the newbies without patience lost their money, regarding me it gave me hope to be a millionaire one day.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

It was crazy year and I finnished it with big profits. Just remember Bitcoin price in start of 2017 when it was around $1000. And then it started to rise, especially in 2nd half of the year, despite China ban, when it dropped below $3000, after that reaching new ATH's day by day. And altcoins followed similar trends, we saw lot of green colour in markets. Offcourse, we saw many altcoins pumped to unbelievable highs and theh it followed with significant drop.
ICO's become trending thing for crowdfunding. I'm amazed to see crazy amounts of money circulating in that sphere. Sometimes it looks enough to have good marketing and PR to attract millions of $ to scam project.
Bitcoin Cash fork. It's very interesting to watch Riger Ver and his followers attempts to takeover Bitcoin name by attacking and spreading FUD against Bitcoin Core.
And they started crazy Bitcoin forking season when so many altcoins with unknown or shady devs trying to get attention by creating "new Bitcoin". I hope this crazy shit will end in 2018.
And my biggest regrets of the year - I didn't bought enough Ethereum in start of the year. And I made that mistake 2nd year in a row. But at least I was able to make enough profit from altcoins this year, but of I would been invested a bit earlier, my profit would be much bigger. :/

barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:59:03 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:13:08 PM by barabut

The year 2017, when the crypto money was accepted by the large masses, is certainly the most bitcoin. Compared to gold in the first months of the year, Bitcoin was able to increase its value by around 2000 per cent compared to the first days of 2017. As an important investment tool, Bitcoin has been placed on the world's leading stock exchanges through futures contracts. In short, for 2017, bitcoin was literally a dream, let's see what will bring the new year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: