Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOW-TO] Gray's Just-Dice.com Bot (Easy Money)  (Read 18732 times)
Swanky

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:37:59 AM

Anybody know how to edit this script so it doesn't send so many bets after betting?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 06:05:57 PM

Anybody know how to edit this script so it doesn't send so many bets after betting?

I guess the thing to do would be to have it do an on('result') to wait for the result of a bet before sending the next bet.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
jlcooke

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:29:25 PM

I guess the thing to do would be to have it do an on('result') to wait for the result of a bet before sending the next bet.

As an investor in just-dice I'd like to thank all who wrote this and use it regularly.  Tongue
drinkmorecoffee

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 05:53:07 PM

I adjusted the this.delay setting, but that didn't seem to fix the problem.  I even went to the window.settimeout() call and hard-coded a 500ms delay.  The bets do seem to occur more slowly, but just-dice still balks.  At first it asks if I'm betting from multiple locations (I'm not), then it stops, tells me that Gray's bot is broken, and blocks my IP for an hour.

The really weird thing is that it worked for a few hours a couple days ago when I first installed it.  Now it's pretty much nonfunctional. 

What happened?
PassTheAmmo

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

As an investor in just-dice I'd like to thank all who wrote this and use it regularly.  Tongue

Indeed. Investors are happy and the bot users too, it seems.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:39:59 PM

Tried this and I got banned for a hour for spamming too many bets. Anyone know a fix.
askinquestions

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:09:27 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 04:21:39 AM by askinquestions

Any way to easily modify this to bet a percentage of my total BTC on JD?  

I'm not really into martingale but I'd like to have it just bet like a certain percentage of what I've got at all times, with a roll hi and roll low button for single rolls.

You know, if I wanted to bet 10% each time; If I have 100BTC and bet 10% (10BTC), and I win, now I have 110 BTC and I want to bet again for 10% so it would wager 11BTC.  If I lost one my next bet would be 10BTC.  If I lost that bet my next bet would be 10% (9BTC).

This would help someone wager a level percentage, and if your bankroll goes down your bet gets smaller and smaller, meaning your risk of ending up at zero is almost nil.  Your risk of ruin is very very low, and if you hit a hot streak you can maximize your bets at whatever risk level you're comfortable with.

You would have to win one more than you lose to remain positive though, for instance if you were betting 10% and you started with 100, and you lost one, you'd be at 90, winning will put you to 99.  If you lose again you're at 89.1, if you win again you're at 98.01.  Essentially you'll still never get to zero.  Ten percent is a lot to wager at once as well.  If it were at 2% for instance you'd lose two, and win two, you'd be at 99.92.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:33:31 AM

Meh, should I give it a try?
Lets go, lets do this!
Ill do it Smiley
askinquestions

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 05:35:12 AM

I was looking at the code and I could try to modify it but I'm afraid I'd break it and accidentially wager all my BTC at once LOL.
sell_trust

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:46:27 PM

look good.i'm trying
broolstoryco

Activity: 76

Enemy of the State

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:52:18 PM

How is this easy money? The expected value is still negative.
drinkmorecoffee

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:18:06 PM

Tried this and I got banned for a hour for spamming too many bets. Anyone know a fix.

Had the same problem.  There's a term "this.delay" that's used in a couple places, ostensibly to slow everything down and avoid being banned for spamming.  I've changed this delay and even hard coded my own very long delays, but it doesn't seem to respect it at all.  Just bets as fast as it can.

Can anyone comment?  I like this bot, but it's not usable in its current form.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:24:23 PM

THANKS op Smiley
drinkmorecoffee

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:29:45 PM

So...  I fixed this bot.  I couldn't get it to work without spamming the server and causing me to get banned for an hour at a shot.  The "this.delay" feature seems completely ineffective and it would only run for a few seconds at a time before the server booted me.  As a learning project, I rewrote it to monitor visual elements on the page rather than use arbitrary delays or wait for server messages. 

I also added an autorecover feature that will enable the script to detect long lag events like server resets.  It will automatically reload the page if the lag is too long and will resume betting once everything loads up.  I ran it through the night last night and didn't have to interact with it at all though I know the server reset at least once.  A console log message is generated when betting begins, so you can see whether or not the script reset itself.

The changes were pretty extensive so I just renamed the script.  I'm not entirely sure what the protocol is for upgrading someone else's work, and I certainly don't want to take away from Gray, who made a great bot and started this little JavaScript learning adventure for me.  That said, this script is quite different on the back end from the original vision, so I felt justified in renaming it.

You can find it here: http://pastebin.com/hf1TmCp8

Tip/donation address, if you're feeling generous: 1GSbiUPeASc6X78TPzohGfVquvtG2Soqow
Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:02:07 PM

is this the working one ? grays bot use to lock my account before  Sad
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:01:39 PM

What strategy is the bot doing actually?
Would be more interesting to know that
drinkmorecoffee

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:10:03 PM

is this the working one ? grays bot use to lock my account before  Sad

That was exactly the problem I was having, which is the very reason I reworked it.  It shouldn't boot you any longer. 

What strategy is the bot doing actually?
Would be more interesting to know that

It's a Martingale bot.  In its simplest form it bets at as close to 50% odds as you can get and doubles down on a loss.  So if you bet once and win, you bet the same amount next time.  If you lose, you bet double next time so if you win that one you still come out ahead. 

Look at the script though, there are a couple options in there for handling long loss streaks, which are the one major weakness of the Martingale system.  Your strategy is up to you, I just have some options in there that you can play with.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:23:11 PM

I will try if with a low amount (0.01 btc).

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:01:26 PM

I plan on trying this strategy with .5btc.... Possibly more just for Shits and Giggles.

Be prepared to double down, 10-15 times if needed.

Also be prepared for the long haul if you want this to work.

Look at it this way.

if you start with .5 BTC, and prep for yourself for a 15 in a row losing streak your max bet to start is .000015. which means it will take roughly 66,667 winning bets to double your bet... WHOW.
If you want to prep yourself for a 10 in a row losing streak then you can bet .00048 in which your at far less bets, but believe me when i say a 10 in a row will come. And it sucks.

hromobiti

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:32:47 PM

I plan on trying this strategy with .5btc.... Possibly more just for Shits and Giggles.

Be prepared to double down, 10-15 times if needed.

Also be prepared for the long haul if you want this to work.

Look at it this way.

if you start with .5 BTC, and prep for yourself for a 15 in a row losing streak your max bet to start is .000015. which means it will take roughly 66,667 winning bets to double your bet... WHOW.
If you want to prep yourself for a 10 in a row losing streak then you can bet .00048 in which your at far less bets, but believe me when i say a 10 in a row will come. And it sucks.

The problem is the more you try to be safe with your bankroll 0.5, the lower the initial bet, thus the lower hourly profit (if you dont bust of course  Cheesy)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: