Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 512MB RASPBERRY PI + 32GB SD + CASE + FLAT USB POWER CABLE £35  (Read 1849 times)
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:01:21 PM

Sorry but it would be pretty hard to explain to my parents that I've sent someone an item without even receiving any money for it. To be honest, I knew that people were going to call this a scam  the minute I said that I'm not going to accept escrow. If I wanted to it I could have scammed people for 10x as much but I didn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are trying to scam people, I have no reason to believe that. What I said is that it is awkward you demand people trust you to do business with you and you refuse to trust others based on your very own metrics. I have dealt with a LOT more bitcoins than you, have had plenty of opportunity to steal truck loads of coins but have not. That means nothing for future events and that's why we use an escrow service we both can trust on most deals done here. I mean, how long have you been around? I could point you to a number of long time members that were the archetype of honesty and one day disappeared, taking other people's bitcoins in the process, it is just the way it is.

Still, best of luck selling the RPI, it is a fairly good deal with the bundle you propose, though not good enough to justify taking risks (*) even for a small amount of coins.

(*) - and if it was a good enough deal to take the risk it would likely fall in the category of "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

I understand all of your points but as I've said I have to answer to my parents and they are already not that happy with me trading bitcoins.

What are you like 13??? XD sorry my mums the same but at the end of the day it keeps me on my feet and above water Cheesy

Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:43:04 PM

SOLD!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: