Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 512MB RASPBERRY PI + 32GB SD + CASE + FLAT USB POWER CABLE £35  (Read 1849 times)
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:28:41 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2013, 10:16:01 AM by Teka

Hi,

I'v decided that it's time to sell my model b raspberry pi. I will include a 32GB Sandisk Ultra SD Card and a modmypi black/clear case with the pi. My asking price is £35 delivered to UK . Shipping to US/EU costs around £10

album here: http://imgur.com/a/r2HfG#0

Thanks,

Teka

Terms:

Payment/Keyboard/Case has to be sent first.
Payment via bitcoin or paypal (through ebay;fees paid by buyer)

Fyi yes the pictures were taken on my potato mainly because my toaster was being used by someone else. Seriously though my phone is broken so this the best I can do for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:25:42 PM

U accept escrow? I'm from EU
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:36:17 PM

U accept escrow? I'm from EU

Check your pm. I'm not accepting escrow if you have an issue trusting me just check my trust. I'm not going to scam you over such a small amount and loose my rep.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:33:20 PM

I'll offer 0.25BTC for the Pi alone. No other accessories required. Shipping to UK.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:51:24 PM

I'll offer 0.25BTC for the Pi alone. No other accessories required. Shipping to UK.

Sorry but I would prefer to sell the entire "package" mainly because its much harder to sell a used sd card and a rpi case on their own. Thanks for the offer
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:26:06 AM

0.25 still stands  Cool

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:53:56 AM

Maybe I'm interested.
Does it come with a power cable?
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:56:46 AM

Maybe I'm interested.
Does it come with a power cable?

Yup it comes with a cable. I've also just realized that I made a mistake in the listing. THIS IS A 512MB RASPBERRY PI there is no 521mb version.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 04:20:30 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 05:30:13 PM by Teka

ok, then I offer 0.45 BTC for the whole bundle (Pi, case, cable, sd card. if that is correct?).

(I'm based in the UK)

Sorry, I'm not accepting any offers since I'm not looking for a quicksale.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:01:26 PM

PRICE DROP! £35 + Free UK Delivery.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:48:54 PM

definutely a scammer

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:14:24 PM

definutely a scammer

definitely can't spell  Grin
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:04:33 AM

isn't £15 a little steep for EU delivery? How much does the whole package weight?

Anyway, I'm buying one this week, might be yours otherwise I'll just order from Farnell. Give me a better shipping price (I'll pay for the actual postage cost, I'm sure it's a third of what you are asking) and either accept escrow or you send first (if I can trust you, I'm sure you can trust me more) and we have a deal.

Let me know if it interests you.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:12:46 AM

isn't £15 a little steep for EU delivery? How much does the whole package weight?

Anyway, I'm buying one this week, might be yours otherwise I'll just order from Farnell. Give me a better shipping price (I'll pay for the actual postage cost, I'm sure it's a third of what you are asking) and either accept escrow or you send first (if I can trust you, I'm sure you can trust me more) and we have a deal.

Let me know if it interests you.

Sorry definitely not sending first. This package is being sent via royal mail airsure small package (insured for up to £50).  I've just checked airsure and it turns out that I can lower the shipping price to £10. If you want extra protection you can purchase it via ebay.
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:23:01 AM

Sorry definitely not sending first. This package is being sent via royal mail airsure small package (insured for up to £50).  I've just checked airsure and it turns out that I can lower the shipping price to £10. If you want extra protection you can purchase it via ebay.

So you understand why I won't send first either, as you can assert that if you can't trust me then I definitely can't trust you Smiley

Back to escrow then, will you accept it? Buying through ebay and paying fees is a no-go, you'd have to lower your price, otherwise it is just as expensive to buy though the distributor and then I have warranty and can write off the expense.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:31:03 PM

So you understand why I won't send first either, as you can assert that if you can't trust me then I definitely can't trust you Smiley

Back to escrow then, will you accept it? Buying through ebay and paying fees is a no-go, you'd have to lower your price, otherwise it is just as expensive to buy though the distributor and then I have warranty and can write off the expense.

Sorry the terms are very clear in the original post. I can still get screwed over by escrow. For example you can lie about the condition of the item. If you have a look on my trust people have sent me about 10x as much in pre-order money for my usb sticks and everything worked out fine. Just ask them about their trades with me. I really don't mind if you don't buy this from me because there will always be buyers who want to purchase the item from me and as i've said before this not something that I need to sell quickly.
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:34:02 PM

Sorry the terms are very clear in the original post. I can still get screwed over by escrow. For example you can lie about the condition of the item. If you have a look on my trust people have sent me about 10x as much in pre-order money for my usb sticks and everything worked out fine. Just ask them about their trades with me. I really don't mind if you don't buy this from me because there will always be buyers who want to purchase the item from me and as i've said before this not something that I need to sell quickly.

That's fine, thanks anyway. I don't mind trusting others, really, but when someone says "trust me, others can vouch for me" and then says "I trust noone, no matter how trusted they are in the community" it really says a lot about the risks involved.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:29:31 PM

That's fine, thanks anyway. I don't mind trusting others, really, but when someone says "trust me, others can vouch for me" and then says "I trust noone, no matter how trusted they are in the community" it really says a lot about the risks involved.

Sorry but it would be pretty hard to explain to my parents that I've sent someone an item without even receiving any money for it. To be honest, I knew that people were going to call this a scam  the minute I said that I'm not going to accept escrow. If I wanted to it I could have scammed people for 10x as much but I didn't.
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:39:56 PM

Sorry but it would be pretty hard to explain to my parents that I've sent someone an item without even receiving any money for it. To be honest, I knew that people were going to call this a scam  the minute I said that I'm not going to accept escrow. If I wanted to it I could have scammed people for 10x as much but I didn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are trying to scam people, I have no reason to believe that. What I said is that it is awkward you demand people trust you to do business with you and you refuse to trust others based on your very own metrics. I have dealt with a LOT more bitcoins than you, have had plenty of opportunity to steal truck loads of coins but have not. That means nothing for future events and that's why we use an escrow service we both can trust on most deals done here. I mean, how long have you been around? I could point you to a number of long time members that were the archetype of honesty and one day disappeared, taking other people's bitcoins in the process, it is just the way it is.

Still, best of luck selling the RPI, it is a fairly good deal with the bundle you propose, though not good enough to justify taking risks (*) even for a small amount of coins.

(*) - and if it was a good enough deal to take the risk it would likely fall in the category of "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".
Teka (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:53:24 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are trying to scam people, I have no reason to believe that. What I said is that it is awkward you demand people trust you to do business with you and you refuse to trust others based on your very own metrics. I have dealt with a LOT more bitcoins than you, have had plenty of opportunity to steal truck loads of coins but have not. That means nothing for future events and that's why we use an escrow service we both can trust on most deals done here. I mean, how long have you been around? I could point you to a number of long time members that were the archetype of honesty and one day disappeared, taking other people's bitcoins in the process, it is just the way it is.

Still, best of luck selling the RPI, it is a fairly good deal with the bundle you propose, though not good enough to justify taking risks (*) even for a small amount of coins.

(*) - and if it was a good enough deal to take the risk it would likely fall in the category of "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

I understand all of your points but as I've said I have to answer to my parents and they are already not that happy with me trading bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: