Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALFATOKEN - A CROSS-CHAIN CRYPTOFINANCE MARKETPLACE  (Read 918 times)
Bonzai (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:59:40 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:25:40 AM by Bonzai

WEBSITEWHITEPAPEREXECUTIVE SUMMARY
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITFACEBOOKYOUTUBE VK

Pre-ICO Announcement

AlfaToken is a cryptofinance marketplace powered by smart contracts.
AlfaToken is an automated, cryptographically secured, and cross-chain marketplace for the crypto economy that will allow to issue, borrow, lend, margin trade, and earn interest on the cryptocurrency. The marketplace consists from 5 services.

Our Partners

Services

ICO Smart Contracts — create without coding skills;
AlfaLoans — get a loan by providing your project tokens;
AlfaMargin — get a loan by providing a cryptocurrency;
AlfaGages — get a loan by providing a tokenized real asset;
AlfaDeposits — earn an interest on a cryptocurrency deposit.

MVP

The minimum viable product development of a service for building crowdsale smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain.

Core Team

Skilled and motivated team is a basis

Advisors

Roadmap

Here is our roadmap:

Dates

Pre ICO is starting on January 22, 2018 11 am GMT (UTC +0) and ending on April 22, 2018 11 am GMT (UTC +0) or when sold out whichever comes first.

Allocation of Tokens

Only 9 million ALFA tokens will ever be created. The ALFA tokens will be allocated as follows:

Price

The following discount on a wholesale basis for larger volume purchasers will be applied:
• $5,000+ receives a 1.5% bonus;
• $25,000+ receives a 10% bonus;
• $100,000+ receives a 45% bonus.

Bonuses

During the ICO the following discount on a wholesale basis for larger volume purchasers will be applied:

$5,000+ receives a 1.5% bonus;

$25,000+ receives a 10% bonus;

$100,000+ receives a 45% bonus

Exchanges

We are planning to list ALFA tokens on a few exchanges after our Initial Coin Offering.

Moderator of this branch

sammyonehouse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Do you have bounty twitter campaign?
sammyonehouse

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Hello! No, we will not make a bounty for ICO.
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

Only 4 days before the ICO!
There is not much time left!
A white list is available on our website: alfatoken.com
blankz13

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Im really very excited for this project they are doing the same shit as $qtum/$neo/$ark but in a way transparent way! everything is laid out well enough for a layman to understand what they actually wanna achieve and that my friend is awesome!
The timeline is amazing too the only things unique are insurance/car rental contracts, other platforms dont mention this stuff!

There is one problem with the project though its run on the shitty etherium blockchain which as we all know gets hacked/spammed and sometimes fucks up the whole channel  and blocks transaction,
So yeah thats the only concern for me! Would love for them to create their own blockchain or move to neo or neblio in the future!

Also I suspect something fishy is going on with their twitter account idk? they have the same amont of followers/followings.
Some kid might be using the buy follow or using the same old follow for follow trick! Goddamn it if you wanna be serios stop with that bullshit be professional!
Grow your social feed organically! pLEASE do that!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Im really very excited for this project they are doing the same shit as $qtum/$neo/$ark but in a way transparent way! everything is laid out well enough for a layman to understand what they actually wanna achieve and that my friend is awesome!
The timeline is amazing too the only things unique are insurance/car rental contracts, other platforms dont mention this stuff!

There is one problem with the project though its run on the shitty etherium blockchain which as we all know gets hacked/spammed and sometimes fucks up the whole channel  and blocks transaction,
So yeah thats the only concern for me! Would love for them to create their own blockchain or move to neo or neblio in the future!

Also I suspect something fishy is going on with their twitter account idk? they have the same amont of followers/followings.
Some kid might be using the buy follow or using the same old follow for follow trick! Goddamn it if you wanna be serios stop with that bullshit be professional!
Grow your social feed organically! pLEASE do that!
Thank you for your feedback, your opinion about the project is very important for us!
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Our preliminary order book is already overbooked, thank you for your support!

To satisfy the demand we decided to add more tokens for the token sale: +5,5M. So the total amount of tokens that will ever be created is 9M. Unsold tokens will be burned.

The new version of the White Paper have been released on our website.

ICO starts this Monday, January 22nd, at 11am GMT (UTC +0).
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Good price for ico start about 2 days more or less, I see a very experienced team and I am sure with a great team this project will run smoothly and great success, as well as a very good concept.
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

hmmm... there is no bounty for this project. premium project i think but, how you explain this project without bounty and without us?
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

This is an interesting project on an intellectual contract. I generally like similar projects. I also like those that are connected with the artificial intelligence, and the project Daneel with the help in investing.
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

This is an interesting project on an intellectual contract. I generally like similar projects. I also like those that are connected with the artificial intelligence, and the project Daneel with the help in investing.
Thanks for your support!
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

AlfaToken will make smart contracts available to all!
https://criptotendencia.com/2018/01/19/alfatoken-hara-que-los-contratos-inteligentes-sean-accesibles-para-todos/
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

hmmm... there is no bounty for this project. premium project i think but, how you explain this project without bounty and without us?
Probably, that we will launch later.
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

Only one day left!
We look forward to the launch of our ICO.
We hope that you will support us!
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

ICO starts right now!
To buy ALFA tokens please push the button 'Buy Tokens' on our website and follow instructions.
Feel free to contact us if there are any question.
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

Here you can buy tokens and participate in our referral program:
http://ico.alfatoken.com/
sammyonehouse

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:59:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:45:24 PM by sammyonehouse

some good news
First and main - AlfaToken LAUNCHED A REFERAL PROGRAM. You can get a refferal link after registering on our website. You can use the refferal link to share the project with your friends and other interested parties. If any of them sign up with this link, they will be added to your referral program. Your reward amounts to 5% of all ALFA tokens purchased by your referrals.
The second - we were placed on the listing of KICKICO (https://www.kickico.com/rating).
vipganyan
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

This token’s main offer is to provide a platform for releasing tokens and creating smart contracts for any kind of business relations and ICO, making the process easy, fast and efficient for all users. Hope to see you in the big markets. Congrulations and good luck.
snowpalm

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

This token has a nice airdrop.Hope they get a lot of attention in the cryptoworld.
Faramund

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

Пoпpocили ocтaвить кoммeнтapий. Пpo кoмпaнию ничeгo нe знaю , пpocтo выпoлняю зaдaния в paмкax эиpдpoпa зa кoтopый oбeщaли зaплaтить тpи coтки бaкинcкиx. Boт ecли мнe ничeгo нe зaплaтят тo тoгдa я yжe ocнoвaтeльнo пoдoйдy к cлeдyющeмy пocтy)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: