Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHERTANKS cash cow just launched (the new cryptokitties). Buy now?  (Read 378 times)
ronatrip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

entry level tank is already expensive, more than 200 dollars, wondering if this will hurt it's success and whether it will explode like Cryptokities
I didn't believe that anyone would buy virtual cats for big money. I thought it was nonsense. But my expectations were not justified. Now I think everything is possible
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

OMG. World is crazy nowadays. Those kitties created so much discomfort to real world technology applications.
cryptowhatnow

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

I didn't believe that anyone would buy virtual cats for big money. I thought it was nonsense. But my expectations were not justified. Now I think everything is possible

fair point  Smiley
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Personally, I do not buy a tank for a lot of money, but I think that there will be many players who will not be stopped by a high price. This is a novelty. And it always attracts. Kittens are popular until now. So the tanks are not the end of the epic games based on ethereum.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

Wow, the world gonna become crazy. But I am waiting for crypto-zombies only!!!  Grin if to be sirious - such projects look like completly new look of ponzi scheme with interactive elements.
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

entry level tank is already expensive, more than 200 dollars, wondering if this will hurt it's success and whether it will explode like Cryptokities

I can't understand it either. At least one benefit is that more mainstream people are attracted, but I hope for more valuable apps on ethereum in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

What was the price at the beginning? And how does it increase?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptowhatnow

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

don't know, the lowest price I could find for that tank was 0.0803 ETH = $77, so risen fast in couple of days, current price is $255
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:12 AM

don't know, the lowest price I could find for that tank was 0.0803 ETH = $77, so risen fast in couple of days, current price is $255
Yep, with such a rate of growth,a virtual tank will able to cost like a real tanke  Grin
cryptowhatnow

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

Yep, with such a rate of growth,a virtual tank will able to cost like a real tanke  Grin

and that's the cheapest!
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

Is this another Dapp that is clogging the network! I notice that my transaction on ethereum network is been delayed recently. I thought we had left all this useless Dapp game behind until ethereum scale and everyone can create as many Dapp as they want. There is serious economic concern that affect the ethereum platform

cryptowhatnow

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Is this another Dapp that is clogging the network! I notice that my transaction on ethereum network is been delayed recently. I thought we had left all this useless Dapp game behind until ethereum scale and everyone can create as many Dapp as they want. There is serious economic concern that affect the ethereum platform

yes, although not as bad as CryptoKities did
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

If this project repeats the success of CryptoKities, then it will be very cool. The only drawback is that it will again create a large load on the ethereum network.  Smiley
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

If this project repeats the success of CryptoKities, then it will be very cool. The only drawback is that it will again create a large load on the ethereum network.  Smiley
Oh, I do not want to repeat the story with a huge load on the ethereum network. It cost me a few gray hairs on my head.  Grin
furfurol

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

Oh, I do not want to repeat the story with a huge load on the ethereum network. It cost me a few gray hairs on my head.  Grin
Prepare your rest of your hair if they are still there. Problems with the scaling of the etherium network surfaced. You can read about it here https://news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-network-congestion-forces-exchanges-halt-withdrawals/
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

The load on the ethereum network and without this game is very high in recent months. If the load on the network continues to grow, then people will no longer use ethereum as a payment tool.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

Now there is a new competitor for cryptokitties and ethertanks. This is an economic simulator CryptoCelebrities. The project offers to buy celebrities for the crypto currency Ethereum and is able to press the success of the game CryptoKitties. The system was launched on January 25. The goods are cards with photos of entrepreneurs, actors, politicians and musicians.  Smiley

faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

Crypto Scam Spotlight: Ethertanks

The Ponzi structure of Ethertanks resulted in a legion of shills (many from 4chan) that brigaded social networks like Reddit and Twitter to promote Ethertanks as the next CryptoKitties game.

http://storeofvalueblog.com/posts/crypto-scam-spotlight-ethertanks/

Be extremely careful! This is Scam! Details of the disclosure in the article on the link above.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: