Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen In The Crypto Market In 2018?  (Read 251 times)
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

the crypto world will grow and attract more institutions and compagnies. i hope AMAZON will start accepting cryptocurrencies.

the dotcom bulle was 1.7 trillion $ and we are at 0.6 trillion $ so don't worry  Smiley
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Tell your thoughts well?

People now rest on holidays with their family and I think that in the near future everyone will start investing again, which will lead to a significant increase in the price of many coins.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

I'd like that we all will be able to be richy in the 2018,owing crypto)))
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

2018 the crypto market for the first will enter in the trillion dollars and will keep growing.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

now the crypto so hot and many investor go into altcoins and i think with the development the crypto may really using in our reallife!
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

As the bitcoin booming lots of people having knowledge about it. Crypto currency will also boom many companies will have the interest of bitcoin or other altcoins for the services. This the digital world already 😊
Thepoint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

The battle between the great and the best cryptocoins will keep on and the crypto market will continue to grow even more.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

Addition of players and that means more demands to come.
The coins may look too much but why is it that with every altcoin there is always an investor.
That proves how many people have the money to invest.
If this grows larger then the old ones who invested will be luckier than those who just doubts and afraid to step up.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

I think 2018 will be the year of fully anonymous coins and untraceable transactions. (Zcach is already hiped, but other coins will go aside)

I'm investing in fully anonymous solutions right now:

1. Zoin is doing well: https://zoinofficial.com (They have really hard working developers, I have been following them since September)
2. Ethereum Meta: http://ethermeta.com/ (It is a new project but the idea of using untraceable transactions for building Anonymous E-Market Platform is amazing!)

It is better not to keep all your eggs in one basket Smiley
DeangeloVickers

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

1 Trillion total market cap will be reached by around May 2018. Definitely growth throughout the full of 2018 with 4-6 (5-10%) flash crashes along the way. My guess would be 1.2-1.3T market cap by year end.

Judging by the fact that Bittrex, Binance, and Cryptopia have restricted new accounts, there is a lot of interest on the sidelines. I don't know about other countries, but in Canada it is still very hard to get fiat under 100K into cryptos. Therefore there is a build up in Retail money for sure.

Popularity in acceptance and general interest will only grow so it's not unreasonable to assume that both institutional and retail money will continue to flow into this space.

ICO's will get crappier and crappier on aggregate so I am being very cautious and would recommend likewise.

OH and DRGN, SC, DENT will be rockets!
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

The crypto market will expand its limits in 2018. New coins will shine in the marketplace and some old altcoins will fall. Some will maybe even disappear from the market chart. Every new year brings the new opportunities for the investors. Anonymity will be even more expanded and the influence on the current society will be higher. Implementation of some coins in the major companies will take its place. More and more people will enter the market world and gather the necessary knowledge to implement themselves into the crypto world. 2018 will be even brighter and I believe the top 5 coins will drastically pump their prices higher and bring their holders the nice amount of the profit.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

I think the world of Crypto in 2018 will be filled with ICO, and the prediction of altcoins that will evolve is Ethereum, and will be followed by other altcoins Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

Tell your thoughts well?

People now rest on holidays with their family and I think that in the near future everyone will start investing again, which will lead to a significant increase in the price of many coins.

2018 is a year of cryptocurrency, I am very positive that every coin will pump higher this year. Many people will adopt this great technology and they will surely enjoy the benefits of earning big profit. Keep on learning about cryptocurrency because there is a lot of opportunity that waits for you to be discovered.
TheCredibleHulk

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

I think the bull market for alts will continue for another few months but it is not sustainable in the long term. There will be a large correction and a lot of the more useless alts will be cleansed. Eventually the coins with the best tech will emerge but there could be blood on the streets before that.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

Tell your thoughts well?

I think it's going to be another great year in the crypto market. I don't think we will quite live up to the highs of 2017. I think that the market is going to face its ups and downs and right now it's going to be hard to make the next big step and really breakthrough in to the mainstream. I expect in 2018 we might see the first coin/company that challenges the established elite.

From_Enki_to_Merkur

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

Tell your thoughts well?

I was away from crypto for over a year. When I get back in 2017 I saw already big changes. ICO's took over and no mining is required anymore, distribution is organised better, you just need to buy Ethereum and your investment is only limited to the amount of FIAT you can spend. Because of that is harder to acquire approx 50.000 - 100.000 Tokens amount that can make a huge profit, everything is calculated now, it looks like min. the amount of investment that can bring 200K -500K in future is 7000$ - 8000$.

2018 thoughts?
- Bitcoin price December 2018 55.000$
- Top 100 on CMC will keep increasing in value over next 12 months.
- Bitcoin Cash will catch up to 50% of BTC value (controversial but possible)
- Ripple will be pumped do 5$ and people watching this will keep buying centralised currency, completely opposite to what they should do, hoping to become millionaires one day.
- Many good ICO's will start an increase in value by end of 2018 and pass 5$ mark - SONM, VIBERATE, FLIXXO, QSP just to name few.
- Projects that support Multi Blockchain Technology will dramatically increase in value if executed and succeed to work.
- Banks will keep bad press on Bitcoin making BTC price constantly unstable .
- IOTA tangle technology will be widespread and use by more projects like Oyster Pearl and others.
- New ICO's at some point (Q2-Q3 2018)  will really start to struggle to get to the mass market, newcomers and other investors will realise is better invest in projects that are already established and more stable with price (less risky too)
- There will be 5 really good ICO's that can shake market with innovation technology and almost ready product
- Virtual items project combined with augmented reality may start to take off and get really popular (think Pokémon Mobile or CryptoKitties v3.0)

I may miss something so feel free to comment.

GOOD POST....very valuable.......i almost agree with you..... but i have some questions: 1 you mentioned projects that support multi blockchain technology - what are names of these projects Huh?? write here some interesting projects....2. there will be 5 really good ico  ---- what is the name of these icos Huh

i would add also perhpas blockchain 3.0 technology may be successfull including projects like decentralizes apps, computers, supercomputers...and also projects focused on post quantum security and encryption or how to fully secure blockchain without need of fork of current coin....
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

I think that 2018 holds lots of surprises to the cryptocurrencies community especially with the rise of new cryptos that are by far more innovative yet much less decentralized and actually backed by banks . Cryptos such as XRP are emerging to the surface and showing the ingenuity behind their concepts and making all people talk about them . Such coins could have 2 possible consequences , even taking the bitcoin and Ethereum out of the game and skyrocketing over them , or just make bitcoin much more valuable and rarer to obtain since the banks that sold their exorbitant supplies of new cryptos got all of the bitcoin to them which will make it's price rise higher .
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Tell your thoughts well?

I was away from crypto for over a year. When I get back in 2017 I saw already big changes. ICO's took over and no mining is required anymore, distribution is organised better, you just need to buy Ethereum and your investment is only limited to the amount of FIAT you can spend. Because of that is harder to acquire approx 50.000 - 100.000 Tokens amount that can make a huge profit, everything is calculated now, it looks like min. the amount of investment that can bring 200K -500K in future is 7000$ - 8000$.

2018 thoughts?
- Bitcoin price December 2018 55.000$
- Top 100 on CMC will keep increasing in value over next 12 months.
- Bitcoin Cash will catch up to 50% of BTC value (controversial but possible)
- Ripple will be pumped do 5$ and people watching this will keep buying centralised currency, completely opposite to what they should do, hoping to become millionaires one day.
- Many good ICO's will start an increase in value by end of 2018 and pass 5$ mark - SONM, VIBERATE, FLIXXO, QSP just to name few.
- Projects that support Multi Blockchain Technology will dramatically increase in value if executed and succeed to work.
- Banks will keep bad press on Bitcoin making BTC price constantly unstable .
- IOTA tangle technology will be widespread and use by more projects like Oyster Pearl and others.
- New ICO's at some point (Q2-Q3 2018)  will really start to struggle to get to the mass market, newcomers and other investors will realise is better invest in projects that are already established and more stable with price (less risky too)
- There will be 5 really good ICO's that can shake market with innovation technology and almost ready product
- Virtual items project combined with augmented reality may start to take off and get really popular (think Pokémon Mobile or CryptoKitties v3.0)

I may miss something so feel free to comment.

That is really deep analysis! Thanks!
Well,  I assume that some new coins will arise in a top 15 list,  BTC will touch 7000$ and then will go till 40-45000
VR and AR technology will be trendy, as well as artificial intelligence.
New standard will replace ERC-20 and ETH will have competetives.
Huge banks will create trading crypto desks and more fonds will come into crypto.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

I believe that in 2018 there will be a rise  bitcoin and altcoins. Capitalization will grow strongly. Already, a lot of new users want to register on the exchange, which means that a lot of new money enters the market. And then, I think, there will be even more willing. Wink

junetuesdays

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

I predict the rise of anonymous crypto currencies, after all this was the main purpose behind bitcoin.

The darkweb needs a currency and crypto is the only viable option
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: