Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen In The Crypto Market In 2018?  (Read 251 times)
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Literally anything. We are already seeing a great deal of profit taking with BTC, an explosion of intentional bitcoin forks, the ICO craze slowing down, and non-decentralized altcoins like ripple and Dash increasing in value. It's all unpredictable but if bitcoin goes down from all this pressure alts would go down to. Bitcoin stills acts as the gateway to this economy and if we see that it keeps falling in the ends alts would not remain unaffected.

BTC lost its dominance. it's not currently a gateway. Today eth is the best gateway. Also NEO and BCH become other gateways. Btc has high comissions for entering the market((
Kubit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

Bitcoin is not gonna be 55000$ in 2018. That is a very slow movement for cryptocurrencies.
That is only x3.5 growth. Awareness is greater than ever and lots of people come into crypto.
Seven months ago market was at 50 billion and now, well 700 and above.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

I think cryptocurrency market has showed an incredible growing and I think it is a big probability that this growing will not stop or get slow in the near future. The popularit of these currency is increasing day by day.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

I expect a big increase in alt coins in 2018. It seems to me that because of the general adoption of crypto currency by the whole world, the growth of coins will be very strong.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

The cryptoindustry will actively develop in 2018. And I think it will be a very good year for altcoins. If you have available funds to invest you still have a chance to buy the altcoin now, so that at the end of 2018 you will become a little bit richer (at least x5).

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

It is really hard to tell. Evrything is possible under the sun. Lets just hope that everything will still go the right way and everyone will have a happy year 2018 for crypto market. The key is just don't expect too much si if the time come for cryptos into failure everythimng will just be fine. Goodluck cryptomarket 2018!!

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: