Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 09:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying S9 Antminer Online  (Read 186 times)
bcmsginvestments (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:48:21 PM

I've been searching for a couple weeks now and I see AliExpress has a company in China with stock.  They accept credit cards so I feel like that's a sign they aren't a scam.  Price is obviously higher than buying from Bitmain but seems to be competitive to todays prices on Amazon and Ebay.  Looking for Feedback from seller: Chongqing Xuancheng Import & Export Co.,Ltd if anyone has experience sourcing with this company.  Looking for verifiable options that accept credit card/paypal if anyone has input.  Thanks!
dcarrero

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

I tried to buy a S9 Antiminer in bit main site and it's impossible Sad

Regards.
http://face.co
mase

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Hi

I purchase Antminer S9 14T from Chongqing Xuancheng Import & Export Co.,Ltd  on ebay.com and pay with paypal.

I ask him if he could offer me another Antminer S9 14T and if could pay with paypal.

They have more Antminer S9 14T but they want me to pay with T/T. I feel pay with T/T unsafe so there was no deal.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 4115

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

I wouldn't recommend buying off sole traders. Bitmains support and delivery is very slow, but they are probably the best option to purchase from. If things go out of stock then I suggest waiting. You could try the hardware section over in the marketplace on this forum, and trade with either trusted members or use a trusted escrow service.

Buying off someone randomly off a company on AliExpress probably isn't the best idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: