Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:01:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 Portofolio  (Read 1325 times)
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

I would take ethereum for the full amount, and half of these funds I would invest in new ICOs. This approach should be beneficial, because if even one coin shows good growth, then you can make good money on it.
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I would take ethereum for the full amount, and half of these funds I would invest in new ICOs. This approach should be beneficial, because if even one coin shows good growth, then you can make good money on it.
I would do about the same, only with a small correction. 33% in bitcoin, 33% in ethereum, and the remainder (34%) would invest in ICOs. I believe that in the investment portfolio it is necessary to have bitcoin.  Wink
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

This is a good start up for your portfolio to start at least $500 because it can grow up to $1000 if you just know where to invest and if you know how to make good investment decisions then i think that it will be easy for you to turn that into many thousands of dollar in just a few months or for this whole year.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I'll stay 20% in BTC at least. The rest will be in long term holds. It's hard to day-trade in crypto with that value. It's not worth your time. Work hard instead and continue purchasing cryptos by dollar-cost averaging each one.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

It is remarkable if you decide to begin with such sum. She isnt so great to worry. Later some time she can turn into the essential sum and you will be pleasantly surprised. I would take for a long time of a coin of their first five

SimplyRouge2

Activity: 1078
Merit: 512

Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

I am curious, if you had 500$, what portofolio would you build right now? How many coins would you buy and how much money would you put in each one of them?

So, what portofolio would you build with 500$?

Hello Oviduiu,

Before I share, I had some background questions for you.

Is the $500 all your available investment portfolio?  

Do you have other investments too, such as gold or stocks/bonds?

What is your accepted risk level?  For example, if you lost most of the $500 would you be able o earn a similar amount next month to try investing again?

Great idea for a forum topic - I've enjoyed reading the posts so far.

Thanks!

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

Not a big amount of money. Of course you can buy some coins from top but ... it will take toooo long to make even 5000$ from these 500$. So I recommend you to buy some new coins with small capitalization. For example - BitcoinWhite - dpos coin(not fork, own blockchain), which is very cheap now. Or join ICO on your decision - but too many scam, so buing BTW is more safe and more real to make 5000$ with your depo in a short time

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

$500 is a good start..
If I were you, based on the current market, I'll probably start with investing in NANO, Ethos, Stellar Lumens, and some portion of Ethereum of course.
Or maybe I'll just put $400 on these and 100$ on a random ICO.

But well, I think the best way to actually get anything big with $500 is to put it all on an ICO. Risky though, but you could multiple it to 5-10 times if you put in on a right ICO.
mahmutbey

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

I am curious, if you had 500$, what portofolio would you build right now? How many coins would you buy and how much money would you put in each one of them?

If you want to make investments for long term, I think the best choices would be ethereum or bitcoin. If you want to make some daily trading, in my opinion, you can maybe consider about dividing your $500 some pieces and try your chance with the coins which have low prices like IOTA, Icon or Waves.

ikom4rov

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

I invest $500 in several ICO projects. Because this is the only way to make a lot of money.
voshue

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Vechain (ven) :Promising coin and rebranding also thor will help to increase. (vet)
Icx : Koreans are crazy at Icon also it has good projects.
Aion : I call aion as a brother of icon . I guess icx and aion will increase together Smiley
dmt : They will let people to buy or sell game skins at their platform also they backed by Navi ceo and Skincash ceo
qash They backed by japanese . They have good reputation at Assia also.
Sphtx  .
qlc projesini mahveden olgu malesef kucoinde piyasaya çıkması
Ins Another good project and my friend suggest me to buy it.
Nebl I guess next year this coin will jump 
Mtn :Their project are crazy but  I dont have medical sector legal procedurs
rebels: I got some of them from Airdrop and They will burn coins.
They have good developers and projects.
naga(ngc) I bought this coin because i got them with ico price Smiley
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:42 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:38:38 AM by Chachacoin17
Merited by thend1949 (50)

It is remarkable if you decide to begin with such sum. She isnt so great to worry. Later some time she can turn into the essential sum and you will be pleasantly surprised. I would take for a long time of a coin of their first five

I think that's a hard decision to do if we have a fix vision for our blockfolio to reach that amount to sum up for even though worrying on what may happen for the next coming days. Long term can really be surprising as you monitor your coins day by day, but sometime its just a stress upon seeing that price will have to take a bigger dips while price of bitcoin stabilizes at $8K. Its hard for the alts to pump also, because in terms of value it was just a domino effect right now.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Well, half a thousand of dollars is a pretty good sum of money for making portfolio and starting dealing with crypto. Pay special attention at Qtum, Cardano, EOS and NEM. Probably you can also add IOTA to this list.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I prefer buying Ripple. The Ripple prices fell 3.5 dollars to 0.70 dollars. If the old price rises again would be a great gain. Ripple coin is supported by big banks and credit card companies.
Yes, large banks support this crypto currency, but it is absolutely not interesting to me. Let the banks play this game without me. I'm more interested in ethereum, because this is a much more promising crypto currency.
If I had $ 500, I would invest half in bitcoin and half in ethereum.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

the amount of money invested by the crypto money market depends on the amount of money it actually invests. If you have $ 500 momey, take eth first. then I go through the subcoins. I invest in mco and trig subcoins.
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

I would invest $ 300 in the Ethereum, 100 in Stellar and 100 in Monero. But not right now, but about a week later
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

I would choose reliable altcoins, such as the Ethereum and NEO. They are the most promising and I would invest in half to each coin

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

I would offer you $100 Ethereum, $ 150 is NEO, 100$ - ICON, 100$ - EOS and 50$ - AION. And of course only hold at least until the end of 2018.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

500 dollars this is actually not so much, I would invest 250 in NEO and the same in TRON. However, you will have to wait, because now it's completely stupid to invest
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

I would consider going for Altcoins that have high potential and ones that developers are being updated. Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic and Stellar would be in my portfolio. I've seen good profit from those before.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███