Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: Nicehash w/ Coinbase wallet  (Read 205 times)
krotondo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

Hey everybody,

First post here.. got a question..

I have been currently testing the waters with NiceHash on my gaming rig. I have set it up with my coinbase wallet in the tool. Will i get paid out weekly as long as I have .001 in my balance? I thought i read it somewhere but cant seem to find that info.

or... is this the case where I have to wait till .1 BTC to get a payout to my coinbase wallet directly. Just a little confused on this as I want to see the payout structure and physical funds before I setup and invest in a much larger operation.

Thank you! 
digital$

Activity: 287
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

hello...i can confirm the payout is min    0.001 BTC and it is virtually instant.  happy new year!! Grin
krotondo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

hello...i can confirm the payout is min    0.001 BTC and it is virtually instant.  happy new year!! Grin

hello and thank you for your response. Currently i have .00113 BTC as my "Balance" in NiceHash. No Signs of it transferring to my linked coinbase wallet. How come?
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:40:34 PM

hello and thank you for your response. Currently i have .00113 BTC as my "Balance" in NiceHash. No Signs of it transferring to my linked coinbase wallet. How come?

Why don't you ask them?

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Small payouts (0.01 BTC) are on hold right now due to the crazy-high transaction fees on Bitcoin transfers.

I don't know when Nicehash plans to resume them - they've not said and I suspect it depends on when the Bitcoin network has transaction fees drop back down to something REASONABLE after this holiday season backlog starts getting cleared up.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: