Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO (DBCC) TOKEN SALE ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN!!  (Read 2168 times)
bambangAja

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

the public sale has already begun and I see that for the second stage of the bounty, I also hope that there will be a lot of participants in the second stage bounty so that the promotion of this project is wider.
yes right, the second stage of the bounty has taken place with all the different rules and of course for the success of the project hopefully even though the rules of the bounty are tightened the number of supporters of this project remains a lot.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

the public sale has already begun and I see that for the second stage of the bounty, I also hope that there will be a lot of participants in the second stage bounty so that the promotion of this project is wider.
yes right, the second stage of the bounty has taken place with all the different rules and of course for the success of the project hopefully even though the rules of the bounty are tightened the number of supporters of this project remains a lot.
It looks like the second stage must do verify kyc. Hopefully the enthusiasm of the participants could be higher the longer to promote this project so that everything runs smoothly and the success can be achieved with ease.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

It looks like the second stage must do verify kyc. Hopefully the enthusiasm of the participants could be higher the longer to promote this project so that everything runs smoothly and the success can be achieved with ease.
we are waiting for the success of this project for the second stage. I also hope that the same thing hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as we all hope.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

we are waiting for the success of this project for the second stage. I also hope that the same thing hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as we all hope.
if you are interested in this project it would be better to just join it because in this second stage of the bounty the allocation is 5,000,000 DBCC token is very good for grabs.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

if you are interested in this project it would be better to just join it because in this second stage of the bounty the allocation is 5,000,000 DBCC token is very good for grabs.

Where can I find the link for the 2nd bounty campaign?
Looks like I'm interested in what you mentioned.

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

Is there still plenty of time for me to take part in this second stage of the bounty?
how for general sales, when will it end?
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

Is there still plenty of time for me to take part in this second stage of the bounty?
This is a very large allocation, hopefully many people will be interested and this project can develop wider for its future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

This is a very large allocation, hopefully many people will be interested and this project can develop wider for its future.
it seems that you have to join the telegram to find out new info from the team for this project and because usually the team is more akatif in the telegram in providing new information, hopefully everything can run smoothly and be successful.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Where can I see results from the sale of this project? I tried to look at the website but did not find it and I just wanted to make sure that the project was successful because I saw the concept very interesting.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

Where can I see results from the sale of this project? I tried to look at the website but did not find it and I just wanted to make sure that the project was successful because I saw the concept very interesting.
try to look at the telegram,maybe there you will get new information about this project, and the team is more accustomed to its usual status.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

what about  bounty datablokchain round 1?
when can the participant receive his reward sir?
I see that for bounty round 2 spreadsheets have been updated, but why for round 1 has not been updated?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:38:51 AM

to what extent is the project now taking place? always looking forward to the good news from the team for this project, hopefully this second round can achieve satisfactorily targeted results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: