Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 was not my year in bitcoin world... and yours?  (Read 401 times)
Minijo77

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

Same as you, I expect 2018 to be my first great year!
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Anyone holding from January probably made a lot of profit from bitcoin and I hope it will remain same in 2018.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Many old timer including myself missed the bitcoin train too. Nobody expected to rally very quickly like that. However I was lucky to have collected a lots of ebtc airdrop and that was the moment of profit for me in 2017! Happy new year folks!

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

very nice post Smiley good luck with your efforts in 2018!
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

I also missed the bitcoin train but eventually that's not my rout! I have another plans as don't believe bitcoin has a prominent future!
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Same as you, I expect 2018 to be my first great year!
Just stick to learning about Crypto, if you keep it going then you might make the money that you want while trading coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
docteryas

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

It was the year I got hooked to the crypto world. Lost some during this year but learned a lot and still learning everyday. Good luck to everyone. 2018 will be a much better year TO THE MOON, jk. Thanks for the wishes.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

I gained a little last year, 2017. I mean, I also profitted although I didn't put in much effort. And I am just a bounty hunter, and now 2018, I am starting to plan investing in promising ICOs that I guess will boom this year. I hope that I will profit from what I will do.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

for 2017 is the Crypto year for me...
gain so much Profit from Bitcoin roller coaster
and also still get bonus from Hold XLM from 0.002 and now already touch 0.9....
i hope in 2018 i still can get this moment

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

The bitcoin is the leading digital currency at the present. So It is not really late to start investing with it. I recommend that we invest in bitcoin and to other digital currencies as well. It is wise to invest in multiple businesses.

kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

for me 2017 is a very good year for me in bitcoin, I have invested on it. when its price is around $3000 dollars, 7and I can say I am avery fortunate. I already sold my bitcoin and invested some of it in other coins and ICO hoping that it will be sucessfull and be like bitcoin.  Maybe I have lost in some ICO that I joined but their are more gain for me. These 2018 I am planing to increase my investment in crypto and just ride train of cryptocurrency

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

OP base on your post i think you need a lot of knowledge here because your post is only for you and you say your tipsy so what is the sense in crypto if you like that?,Moreover i think regret in crypto is not good and also your too late because the price of any coins now are really high like 7x now since i start this 2017 but still there's so many opportunity to earn here so start now like ripple now and xrb they go so high so better to do now is do invest then wait atleast 2 months for profit.

Saif Mughal

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

I also missed the bitcoin train but eventually that's not my rout! I and  have  another plans as don't believe bitcoin has a prominent future!
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

For me, 2017 was also not profitable from the point of view of the Crypto-currency. In the autumn, all the altcoins fell and I was just disappointed. Then gradually everything returns, but I did not make a lot of money. I hope the situation will change in 2018, since I already have some experience.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

We have our own red days or months,but after that we will have our luck back.Dont lose hope in your losses look forward and dont look back,i wish your success.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

2017 has been a good year to my bitcoin career. I have earned a lot though i just started by mid of july, things had been rough from the start but as i focused on designing things got did go at ease and i can say that 2017 is great. Looking forward for a great 2018.
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

We have all bad days in every year,dont lose hope and dont stop finding good new coins to invest in,there are plenty of undervalued coin in the market.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

I also missed the bitcoin train, in 2017 I did not make much profit, but I hope this year will start to make me profit in my projects and be what God wants

ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

As the title says... realize this year that i missed the bitcoin train and it feels like i was to late for everything. On every airdrop this year i was to late, not accept because of my bitcointalk account was to low or because i have no twitter account and so on. How was your year in the bitcoin world? Hope it was better than my. Cheers to the new bitcoin elite out there. Wink
Sorry for my spelling mistakes. Im a litte bit tipsy. Wink

Anyway people, have a good new year and celebrate it. If you feel good, send me a tip... Just kidding, i will never begging here Wink
Party on, garth Wink

Airdrops are not serious things, don't be upset just because of them. Instead of being upset, get up and start learning altcoin trading methods to make yourself a benefit. This way you can get rich.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

The year 2017 was excellent. I finally got to know the crypto currency, started investing, it brought good progress. I'm very happy for investors who had bitcoin in their wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: